“Now this is what Japan tastes like”

Hakodate Sushikin Sohonten
Ranked #34 of 2,095 Restaurants in Hakodate
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Went here and was very happy. I loved the sushi and the Sake and was exactly what I was expecting. Well worthy the visit.

They have an English menu and speak English good enough to make dreams happen!

2  Thank Khunjeng

Reviewed 23 June 2016

Sushikin is a famous Sushi restaurant in Hakodate. Their Sushi tastes good, but to be honest, there is not much difference with that in Tokyo. Because my expectation was too high, so I felt somewhat disappointed.

Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

If you're looking for fresh sushi in Hakodate, this is the place! Good location, about a 5 minute walk from Hakodate station. They had an English menu and I ordered a smattering: negitoro, hotate, kani, salmon, and my two favorite pieces, rockfish and otoro. Everything was fresh and delicious, and service was very attentive. Only downside is price: for about 10 pieces of nigiri I paid about ¥5000.

Reviewed 30 October 2015 via mobile

I could give this restaurant a super big hand for delicious sushi. It was brilliant and very fantastic. The service was impressive. I LOVE UMAE. I love this sushi restaurant. I love the way they do for all customers. Bravo!

Reviewed 29 August 2015 via mobile

I've been at the Sushikin Sohonten during my stay in Hakodate and my 3 weeks tour of the Japan. In my opinion they make wonderful sushi! Very fresh fish it melts in the mouth and first quality ingredients.
Not a tourist venue at all (we were the only two non japanese) but as usual they are very kind and smiling.
Try the agona sushi: my favourite piece!
The price was around 3000 yen per person.

1  Thank Valeria A