All reviewsaeon mallnew wingtrain stationchitose airportnext morningexcellent hotelclose to the airportwould highly recommend this hotelaverage sizeno extra chargesushi restaurantsleep advantageprovide free shuttle servicethe morning breakfast buffetrenting a carhuge supermarketclean and comfortable hotel
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We came in to Chitose airport after 9:30 pm and were not sure whether we would actually get a hotel for the night or just spend the night at the airport since we were flying at 7:30 am the next day. I quicky checked online to see if there was any hotel nearby with a free shuttle and a reasonable price, and came across this hotel. I booked it right there right then since the price was right and I had 2 kids with me, a 9-yr-old and a 7-yr-old and they said they were tired and wanted to sleep in a bed as opposed to a bench at the airport.

The shuttle was waiting at the door before the promised time and the check-in was very efficient. Very warm and professional staff made us at ease after travelling over 15 hours. The front staff gave my kids some snacks at the counter, which they loved.

There is a convenience store on the premise and everything was good, except the faucet in the bathroom. The water leaked so I had to make sure it was twisted in the right way. The mirror in the bathroom was so nice since it stayed clear in the centre after taking a long shower despite a heavy steam! Great Japanese detailed engineering!

I made a mistake about the shuttle time the next morning, and the front staff called me to see if we were still taking it 3 min before the departure. We rushed to the front, they were very helpful as we had no extra charge, so we made it to the shuttle in time.

I would highly recommend this hotel for a short stay. The beds were hard and the room was small, but the staff made it better. Thank you so much for being on top of everything!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Sold as an airport hotel. It is similar to Heathrow airport hotels as it is a 15 minute drive away by the free shuttle. A very comfy, clean and modern western style hotel. It is next to a large shopping mall and not far from the rail station.Make sure you book the shuttle back to the airport as it can get busy.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

We were staying one night. The room was clean, spacious. We had dinner at the restaurant, it was a very delicious menu. We also had breakfast in the morning. The breakfast menu is very complete. The staff are very friendly and helpfull. It also has a convinien store at the lobby area, it helps a lot.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Location: Very good. Walking distance to train station and Aeon shopping mall. About 15 ~20 min bus drive to New Chitose Airport.

Room: Spacious and Clean with good facilities.

Customer service: It depends on whom we met. During check-in, while we tried to clarify about the room, the female staff from reception was impatient and annoyed, although there was no one waiting behind us. The rest of staffs we encountered were okay.

Shuttle bus: Need to book in advance. They have certain timing for bus operation to airport.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank kyk4
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

I use trip adviser regularly for accomodation and was shocked to find a hotel that was ranked no 1 so terrible. I was so very disappointed with my family’s whole experience. The check in person was extremely rude and would talk to me through my son, while the other receptionists thought it was ‘professional’ to gossip about us in Japanese unaware that I could understand them.

After checking in and been shown the room we realised that one of the rooms we had paid extra for so my child could stay in the same room as us was identical to the second room we had booked and rather than a king bed as promised was simply two single beds pushed together. After letting the staff know we were first moved to a room half the size with no room for my son. I was then told that they would bring a roll away to the room, after waiting a long time and speaking to multiple staff members only to have our requests ignored I called downstairs only to be told very rudely that there would be NO bed coming up and was then hung up on by the reception staff. At this point it was midnight we had an early flight the next morning and still nowhere for my son to sleep so I went downstairs and had to argue with the staff well into the night before they promised to move us to a 3rd room with a rollaway bed but that it would take over an hour to prepare. As a result we only had a couple of hours sleep and left feeling unwanted and disrespected. On top of all this the beds were extremely uncomfortable and rooms lacking. I couldn’t recommend this hotel to anyone, even if it was the last hotel in chitose you’re better to save you’re money and sleep outside in the -15 degree Hokkaido weather. As this would be a warmer reception that what my family received.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Samone C
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at ANA Crowne Plaza Hotel Chitose, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Hi Samone C,

Thank you for staying at our hotel and for taking the time to write your honest review. I am sorry to learn that we were not able to provide you with the quality of service and accommodations you deserved during your recent visit with us.The overall dissatisfaction you had experienced with the level of customer service has been forwarded to the hotel for review.

Kindly know that we always aspire to provide impeccable services. I would like to look into this further, thus I sent you a private message to help get additional information regarding this event.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to hear from you soon.

Best,