See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel room is old. The wall paper is full of dirt. The toilet is old. Everything is broken. We booked a non-smoking room. But the room is full of smoking smell. We told the reception about that and she said whole floor is non smoking floor. We stayed in 5/F. Don’t choose it if you have other choices even it’s cheap.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Five minutes walk from hotel,the busy district of a town.The room of the hotel is small,but comfortably.The temperature is kept at around twenty-five degrees centigrade and the humidity not higher than sixty percent by means of heating or air conditioning.To provide a reasonable and high quality service transparent in service content.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Had a small double and room was perfectly adequate for one person. Kettle and small fridge a bonus. My room was near to the lift and noise from conversations carried throughout the hallways. Close to the train station and for the cost a good choice for one night in Kurashiki. Old town a short walk away which is definitely worth doing.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

I rarely write negative reviews but this time I do it with exceptional pleasure.
I booked via booking.com and I had a cancellation fee of 10000+yen.
I was working onsite until 1 am and I arrived at 2 am totally smashed to find out that they gave away my room because I did not answer the phone when they called. (The excuse was that it’s company policy and I replied that on booking.com there no such policy)
When I asked what we going to do, the receptionist said that I can look for another hotel around there (I thought she was joking ...but I wasn’t lounging)so I went out out my mind and asked the hotel in front if they had a room ...and of course was fully booked! I went back I told them to give me a pillow and a blanket and I made they cheap sofa my bed. They also told me that at 6am they will turn the lights on, so at 6:30 I went to sleep in the car until 7:30am.
Today they marked on booking.com the reservation as a no show.
It’s time to learn some customer service.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

Unexpected cheap rate for a last minute booking. Caught the last train from Fukuyama and booked about 4 hour prior check in. Dead tired. A bit dated, but comfortable enough with basic amenities and clean. A bit hidden away but the picture of the hotel helped to locate it. Near to the canal district and kombini.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo