All reviewsbusiness triphotel is centrally locatedbreakfast buffetcorner roomefficient stafftwo twin bedsacross the roadmassage chairthe hotel staffnice hotelfree ticketsjapanese alpsairport busclean roomsstayed here for nightsrailway stationcastle
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Hotel is centrally located . Hotel is 3 stops from the main station by tram . Rooms were small but comfortable . Stayed here for 2 nights . Breakfast spread was moderate . Their Hot Choclate was Heavenly . The staff were courteous and helpful ...

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Karthic
宿泊部長, フロント オフィス マネージャー at ANA Crowne Plaza Toyama, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel, the room was clean, and comfortable. The staff is friendly, the location is in the middle of the city and you can stroll the city whenever you want.
The most memorable is the CHASUKE, it is in the breakfast buffet near the rice cooker. You must try it!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jessica S
宿泊部長, フロント オフィス マネージャー at ANA Crowne Plaza Toyama, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Great location, amazing view, nice rooms, very courteous staff. The list is too long...but one point which I must not forget is the humbleness of Japanese...they come out their comfort zone to help others...be it the housekeeper, be it a tram driver or anyone in the hotel staff....meeting them makes me realise that we are humans first and everything is secondary.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 16 April 2017

ANA

We had a three night stay here in April 2017 (room 1220). The hotel is well situated, next to and overlooking Toyama Castle, which is the main tourist attraction in the city, and less than a mile from the railway station. There is a 7-11 store conveniently next to the hotel, which is handy for any little purchases you may need. The ANA is a modern hotel aimed mostly at business folk. Our room was a reasonable size, though it could have had a larger bed. The shower was excellent, and lighting in the room was good. There were a decent number of electrical sockets for recharging, a basic requirement of the modern traveler that all too many hotels overlook.

The staff here are very friendly and helpful. Their level of English is variable, but their positive attitude is not. They were very responsive in sorting out restaurant reservations via email prior to my stay, and were able to fix a potentially awkward last minute problem at one of the places that we had booked, something that required a lot of work and some negotiation in their part with the restaurant. They went above and beyond what was reasonable to sort out the issue. I would happily stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the castle
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
宿泊部長, フロント オフィス マネージャー at ANA Crowne Plaza Toyama, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Reviewed 9 April 2017

I stayed at the hotel for the business purpose, so I had lots of camera gears. The service was perfect to move things around, also I had everything I needed. It has buffet style restaurant and also there is a bar and another restaurant on top of the building. It has the parking space in the basement but if you are lucky enough, they would let you park right in front of the hotel. The rates radically changes depending on the day, so I would strongly recommend to check it with them before you go. The location is a little far from the train station but still its OK distance. If you are moving around in a car, this hotel can be perfect one for you.

Room Tip: There is a castle right next to it. You can ask them to book the room on that side.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
宿泊部長, フロント オフィス マネージャー at ANA Crowne Plaza Toyama, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017