All reviews free ramen top floor the bus jr station free washing noodles shopping mall public bath japanese choices non smoking business hotel two twin beds great onsen free onsen outdoor onsen nice breakfast hotel is located
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I love this hotel. A very quick walk from the station with shopping centres in front and lovely narrow old streets behind. The room was very spacious as was the Onsen which was open from 3pm until 10am. The men have their own Onsen! It has and indoor bath as well as an outdoor bath, sauna and cold bath. Very relaxing! Breakfast was great with plenty of Japanese and western food to choose from. Make sure you get breakfast included in your deal!Staff were good and cheerful. Thoroughly recommend this place!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I like this hotel. Very close to the train station and bus stop. Staffs are nice. While you sitting in the lobby you can always enjoy a cup of tea or coffee. Room are clean and tidy, even had two sets of pjs. To me, the best part of this hotel is the Onsen. It’s on the top floor, indoor and outdoor, lovely. I really enjoyed Onsen very much, very comfortable, also had sauna, it’s like you can dry your body after Onsen haha! At night time, they offered free supper, Ramen! Delicious! I enjoyed stayed in this hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
ドーミーイン金沢, フロント at Dormy Inn Kanazawa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Thank you for staying our hotel.
As you said our hotel located near by Kanazawa Station,shopping mall and bus stop.
I guess you like to stay our hotel and happy to hear that.
We keep trying to be better more than now.We hope we can see you guys soon again.
Once again thank you for taking time to comment in here.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel location is very convenient and close to the train station. The room is small as normal in Japan, still neat and tidy. The public bath is not ok and with open spa.
This hotel serves free ramen every night from around 21:00. Nice place to stay.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KevinC8202
ドーミーイン金沢, フロント at Dormy Inn Kanazawa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Thank you for staying dormyinn Kanazawa and using other dormyinn hotel.
As you said our hotel located near by Kanazawa station,bus stop,and shopping mall.
I am so happy to glad to hear that.Did you spend good time in here?
We have welcome coffee from 3p.m to 9p.m.I hope you could enjoy it as well.
We keep trying to be better more than now.
Once again,thank you taking time to write here.
I hope I can see guys soon again.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 22 April 2018

The hotel is located a short walk from the east exit of Kanazawa station. It's just down the street from the Kanazawa loop bus terminal and there's an entrance to the Forus mall just across the street. So it's very conveniently located.

I was in one of the superior queen rooms at the hotel. It was excellent. The bed room part had plenty of room to spread out. It even contained a small separate desk with a chair. This was tremendously helpful getting organized. The bathroom part was good-sized as well. Almost all of one wall was windowed, so you could have the room be very bright. Or, the blackout curtains on all of the windows worked very well too.

The breakfast was very good with a good mix of western and Japanese food, eggs, grilled fish, sausage, soup, rice, breads, etc. I never left feeling hungry. The late evening ramen was good too. Although it would be nicer if it were served earlier. I can't comment on the public onsen as I didn't use it.

The staff were very convenient and courteous.

Room Tip: The queen size superior rooms are awesome.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
ドーミーイン金沢, フロント at Dormy Inn Kanazawa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

First of all,thank you for choosing our hotel.I am glad to hear you said like that.
As you said,our hotel located near by JR station,bus stop,and shopping mall.
And seems like,you perfectly understand how to use our hoel.
Did you enjoy to travel Kanazawa city?I hope your traveling were good memorise for you.
I appriciate you explained about our hotel on here.
Once again,thank you for your comment.We keep trying to be great more than now,
I hope we can see you guys again soon.

Best regards
Front Maruta

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

About 5-minute walk from Kanazawa station, almost sheltered throughout the way to the hotel if you go through Forus department store. The room size was ok given Japanese standard, it was also clean and tidy. We got a good sleep there.

The onsen facilities looked a bit dated as there were stains on the pond floor and onsen benches. However, it is always nice to have an onsen after a long day.

Their breakfast was just average, better go to omicho market instead.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for staying our hotel.I apologize to reply late.
As you said our hotel located near by Kanazawa station,bus stop and shopping mall.
I appreciate there are many hotels near by here you chose our hotel.
I hope you spend good time in here.
We do free noodles service from 9:30pm to 11pm everyday.If you have chance to come here again,please try it.
Once again thank you for taking time to write here.
I hope we can see you guys soon again.