“Best Camera Store!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Berger Bros. Camera
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This is you "go to" location when it comes to photography. Very knowledgeable staff and low prices. Classes are also included with purchase of a camera.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

I went in to purchase a nikon camera and found that I was able to buy at a significantly lower price a Nikon D 5100 authorized refurbished camera. I also purchase a zoom lens at a significant saving also buy Nikon refurbished. The fellow I dealt with answered all my "dumb" questions and made me feel that I had received all the correct information without spending a day on the internet to research.

Reviewed 10 December 2016

Whatever you need in the photographic world can be purchased here. what ever you have not thought of, the have it. They are knowledgeable, dependable , can fix anything and there is never a shortage of merchandise. they are helpful and yet not obnoxious and hovering. I have not been in the new shop but why change success and they have a long history of success. Give up on the superstores and utilize Burger Brothers as you will always be please. Bob Blumm

Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

Unfortunately the Amityville store has closed but Berger Bros has stores in Syosset and Huntington. I always went to the Amityville store because of location. Their sales associates are extremely photographically knowledgeable. Today I just returned from a visit to the Syosset store. I cannot say enough good things about their customer service and professionalism. I had a Nikon battery that I purchased at the Amityville store before it closed but the battery was now giving me an "err" error msg. Very cheerfully they gave me a replacement. They charged another battery and made sure it was working in the camera before I left. I left with a wonderful feeling and I know I will be back to do business with them again. At their Huntington location they hold photography classes. From beginner to advanced levels - this is something I want to take advantage of.