“Great Dinner Spot”
Review of Bulldog Grille

Bulldog Grille
Ranked #17 of 56 Restaurants in Amityville
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Nice quaint restaurant to enjoy a nice dinner. Food is consistently good and service is attentive. Highly Recommended.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

We enjoyed a Monday night at the Bulldog Grille, our girls enjoyed face-painting by Joanie Baloney.....let's begin w/the spinach dip, I could have used a funnel to pour it down my throat, it was so ridiculously GOOD!! We were taken care of by Brianna, Nick and Austin, all the staff is lovely! Met Daryl the owner, he was a doll! I loved my buffalo chicken wrap, my older daughters LOVED the wings and my little girl INHALED her burger. I also met the kitchen staff, big smiles and thank yous to those hard-working guys cookin up the yummy eats!! The Bulldog Grill is a great place and we enjoyed our night there!! Cant wait to return on a Wednesday night for karaoke fun :)

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

The bulldog grille has good pub style food. It’s a casual easy spot for lunch or dinner. The bar has live music and is fun for a Friday night gathering.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

If your looking a bar with good food you found it , they have an up stairs for party's too good drinks good apps and food

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

Great cocktails, food & service! I'm upset I didn't come in sooner. It's a great place to unwind with friends & enjoy a meal.