See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

We came last night and the toilet was dirty we called for someone to clean, they took long time to send someone for that, then we found that the mattress cover has blood on it and then covered bed sheets to hide it, we were disgusted and shocked how dishonest they were Don't deal with these people

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2015 via mobile

I have just arrived at this hotel 2 hours ago. It claims it is a 4 star, but it is more like a 2 star If you ask me. The interior of the hotel is quite dark and old fashioned, but I am not too bothered about that. Staff have been very friendly so far.
Upon coming to the room I was appalled at how dirty it is. There are stains on the wall, hair in the shower and the beds. The cup in the bathroom hasn't been cleaned and is full of used toothpaste from the previous guest. The walls in the bath haven't even been wiped for what seems like ages. The shower curtain is very dirty. I haven't eaten here yet and I don't think I will. If the rooms are this dirty I don't want to know what the kitchen looks like.

Since this is only the beginning of my 2 night stay I will update this review once I leave, hopefully with some positive aspects to add.

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank utatcah
Reviewed 21 May 2015 via mobile

Overall I am satisfied with this hotel for the price we paid, staff were friendly and there was good shuttle bus connections to Berenice Beach. Breakfast was fair and you can order a freshly made omelette. The restaurant was even open for early morning tourists for the Petra tour outside their ordinary hours! The only downside was that WiFi was quite pricey. You could otherwise get free WiFi from many of the nearby restaurants though.

Date of stay: November 2014
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 May 2015

For only one night, it is a very good hotel. Good sleeping quality and good breakfast buffet. Air condition is very good and rooms are very clean. The staff are OK and the hotel in general is fine for your stay but you will spend all the day outside the hotel of course.

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank AmirAbdelGhany
Reviewed 4 May 2015

I stayed here for 1 night as part of a tour around Jordan. My room was not available until 4:15 pm.

When I finally got in my room, it hadn't been cleaned, the mini-bar hadn't been stocked (and was even switched off) and the door was wide open. Everyone else in my tour group had similar issues!

There is no complimentary water or free WiFi in this hotel, and there is even a sign asking you to not bring in your own food and drink!

The hallway was very noisy with music playing all night, and there was a hotel light right outside our window! We attempted to ring reception to complain, but no one answered after several calls so we had to ring room service. We were told that the light would go off after an hour, and this was at 10pm in the evening!

The decor is like something from the 70s. They seriously need to refurbish the hotel and train their staff! I don't know how this is a four star!

Date of stay: May 2015