See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 May 2015

I stayed here for 1 night as part of a tour around Jordan. My room was not available until 4:15 pm.

When I finally got in my room, it hadn't been cleaned, the mini-bar hadn't been stocked (and was even switched off) and the door was wide open. Everyone else in my tour group had similar issues!

There is no complimentary water or free WiFi in this hotel, and there is even a sign asking you to not bring in your own food and drink!

The hallway was very noisy with music playing all night, and there was a hotel light right outside our window! We attempted to ring reception to complain, but no one answered after several calls so we had to ring room service. We were told that the light would go off after an hour, and this was at 10pm in the evening!

The decor is like something from the 70s. They seriously need to refurbish the hotel and train their staff! I don't know how this is a four star!

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2015 via mobile

It was our last stop in Jordan. It was so crowned. The bedroom was dirty when we arrived, we paid for three beds room and we got two normal beds and small added one. When we complained on the reception about it, they told us there was not that kind of bedrooms, even if we paid for it before we came. Also, when we arrived everyday in the afternoon (around 3pm), the room was still not clean. We also complained in reception and they told us (very impolite ) that it was not his fault that the hotel was fully. But the last day, when the hotel was half full the problem was still there.
The swimming pool was plenty of people with no staff around there. We asked three times for towels and we got them after 30 min. The water was cold and very dirty.
The food was awful. All food fried, almost the same buffet everyday. The tables were not clean at all.
The WiFi is not free. However if you asked for a drink in the bar is free for one hour.
I don't recommend it at all, so it is supposed to be 4 starts hotel and it is not. It was too expensive for what we paid. Very disappointed after three nights there.

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Sílvia S
Reviewed 28 October 2014

Very dirty rooms, we really don't know which was the colour of the carpet in our room, it was very spotted, the bathroom was small and the towels very used. Not direct access to the beach. Wi-Fi is an extra charge, the food was average. At the front desk the receptionist wasn't friendly at all and not helful.
It isn't a four star hotel. Maybe two and a half .

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Adina C
Reviewed 8 October 2014 via mobile

I stayed for two nights with my family, rooms were extremely small, service was poor, pool very bad with no supervision, food was average. Location was good but no direct access to beach. Overall should be 2 or maximum 3 star hotel

1  Thank algeizawi
Reviewed 8 October 2014

Bad service bad stuff swim pool is discussing and so small
200 room with 10x10 meter swim pool chines girl on reception why ???? So bad in inglish
im really sorry to come aqaba
its so expensive