All reviews wadi rum nice balcony berenice beach convenient location hot water excellent location average hotel private beach enjoyed my stay rooms are clean nice stay fridge abdullah taxis jd sea
Reviewed 22 April 2017

The hotel is well located for visiting Aqaba and our room was spacious. The hotel is very dark with an uncomfortable feel. Our room was on the 4th floor and the lift didn't work so it wasn't great for my older mother. Our room was clean but the chairs in it were filthy, full of stains and crumbs. We weren't supplied with enough towels for everyone and the ones we had were damp and smelly. Most of the staff are not friendly and the man showing us to our room laughed at my mother who struggled with all the stairs. The buffet breakfast was very busy and we had to wait around for a table. Food was not good and most of the items ran out without being replaced. I would not stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2017

Friendly staff, good breakfast, excellent location! For only 70jd two big bedrooms and a balcony with a nice view were absolutely satisfying! We got upgraded to second floor while the original booking was ground floor!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2017

We had booked a cheap room ground level, but when we arrived we got offered a better room on the 4th floor for free. The service was very kind. Otherwise a good, i d say average hotel. Clean, fridge in the room, small balcony. Central Aquaba and close to the sea.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2017

This hotel has a perfect location, there were nice staff, we had a large room with balcony. Maybe you'll need some help in Aqaba, I recommend Abdullah Abu Aldarak at the reception, be sure, he will assist you as he can do the best.

Room tip: The internet connection was very weak on the fourth floor.
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

For the price I paid I consider it a good stay. Reading the previous reviews about noise from street i asked for top floor room and i got one. Location is great and the free breakfast is sufficient. I would stay again.

Date of stay: March 2017