2,303 results
All reviews radisson blu tala bay heat wave animation team sea view main restaurant special thanks belly dancer late check standard room great resort welcome drink wadi rum heatwave pools jordan swimming
Reviewed 24 January 2010

this was the best holliday ever ! very good staff, very nice Hotel ! We said all us friends that magic Holiday and Country ! thanks !

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
NadineArnold, Nadine Arnold, Guest Relation Manager at Tala Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2010

Dear Nathval,
Greetings from the Radisson BLU Tala Bay Resort. Thank you very much for your comments we received about your recent stay in our Resort. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoy your stay with us and we are looking forward to welcome you again. Nadine Arnold, Guest Relation Manager

Reviewed 25 December 2009

I loved staying there, staff there made me feel like I am at home. As a jordanian I am proud to have a resort like this in my country with this kind of excellent products and high level of service.

We were part of big group from Amman, all my colleagues said they will come back.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled on business
NadineArnold, nadine Arnold, Guest Relation Manager at Tala Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2010

Thank you very much indeed for your positive words about Radisson BLU Tala Bay Resort Aqaba . We are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and we are looking forward welcoming you back

Reviewed 19 December 2009

I hate to say something nice but I must say it, it is very nice resort. I was attending seminar and stayed there for 2 days.
Excellent rooms and food, what I like more there is friendliness of the employees and the service.
Next time I will visit there with the family for sure.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled on business
NadineArnold, Nadine Arnold, Guest Relation Manager at Tala Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2010

Thank you very much for your kind review of our resort. It is a pleasure reading positive feedback like this and it gives us the confirmation that our efforts are bearing fruits. We hope you will have an opportunity to stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 9 December 2009

I'ev been in hotel business for more than 18 years with an internayional chain, so i know (the) Hotel as soon as i step into the Radisson Blu, i knew that this is a real treat, to be welcomed at the main door with a smile from the security is such a wonderful thing, going to the hotel entrance to find a warm welcome from the bellman and the duty manager, amazing !

We checked into the room with minutes, the room was just right makes you feel that you vacation is start here with the nice view of the sea and the lanscape.

Pools are great , amazing drinks at the in pool- bar with the right Mojito ,great.
food is very good with the great service in the main resturant.
I liked the great view outside the lobby area with a cold drink and shiesha,

The hotel is amazing with all standared of a 5* hotel , big improvment since last year.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jordanfirst
Awad B, Front Office Manager at Tala Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Dear Jordan first

Thank you very much for your kind review of our Grand Swiss-Bel-restort Tala Bay Aqaba. It is a pleasure reading positive feedback like this and we hope you will have an opportunity to stay with us again in the near future.

Warm Greetings
Awad Bourini

Reviewed 2 December 2009

Regarding: Commendation of Your Hotel Staff

Radisson Blu Tala Bay Resort
Mr. Hassan Muhammad
Front Desk
Dear Sirs,

With deep appreciation, I commend to you Mr. Hassen Mahammad, one of your front desk staff at your Radisson Blu Tala Bay Resort in Aqaba, Jordan.

As the team leader of a small international educational group, it was my (and our) pleasure to stay at this resort for a week during the month of October. My team and I were delighted with the hotel and the graciousness of the staff. The hotel met our every expectation.

On the last day of our stay, we found out that our transportation provider (based in Amman) had made a mistake and had forgotten to send a bus to transport the team from Aqaba to the international airport in Amman - a three hour one-way trip. By the time we found out, there was no way transportation could be arranged from Amman in time for the team to make it to the airport for our international flight back to the U.S. This was when Mr. Mahammad stepped in.

Even though it was a Friday, on a national holiday, he worked the telephones tirelessly throughout the afternoon, making telephone call after telephone call trying to arrange transportation for us. Undoubtedly, he worked his regular shift hours then much more on our behalf. In the late afternoon he was successful and arranged for our team to get to the airport to make our flight.

His dedication to making our stay enjoyable went far and above his job description. His positive attitude, his determination to succeed, and his willingness to exhaust all options was remarkable. You have a treasure and a valuable employee in this young man; we have a friend!

Sincerely yours,