2,301 results
All reviews radisson blu tala bay heat wave animation team sea view main restaurant special thanks belly dancer late check standard room great resort welcome drink wadi rum heatwave pools jordan swimming
Reviewed 18 July 2011

Choosing Radissonblu talabay aqaba we thought was the best choice we had,, upon checkin have to wait 10 minutes eventhough no one in the reception,the lady have to look someone else to give us the room. A receptionist guy came, but he left in reception because he was talking on his phone, and have to wait another minutes. My wife didnt feeling well from the trip,exhausted, from a long journey..
When the receptionist came, he have to speak with another staff before giving us attention.
We place our room dining, when the room service came and deliver your order, there was no cutleries, we have to call, and asked for it and waited till the food and soup get cold.
in the bathroom, no bath suplies, sink drainage blocked, and the toilet faucet were not working. TV remote broken.. we have to call one touch service to report the problem is the rooms, cristine wasnt able to undertand what i was explaining to her, she had to put me on hold to transfer to someone else who is able to get my message. I spoke with Rose who was easily get what im saying, she said she will send engineering to check,, 10 minutes, someone came, and he tried to tell me something but, we dont understand each other, he then called someone, and pass the phone to me, Rose was on the line and was apologetic, that we have transfer to another room, coz the sink cant be fix that night. I state to rose, that we are almost in half day of our stay and now we have to spend our time moving to another room. I told her my wife not well, she said theres a hotel nurse to check my wife..
From standard room we upgraded to deluxe room.
Buffet dinner, we have to wait our drinks more than 30 minutes, to ask our bill we have to wait more than 40 minutes..sunset deck waiter drinking behind the bar.

Thanks to Rose, one touch service, for all the help and quick response, Baywatch, waiter Rico thanks alot, breakfast rina, thanks for assisting my kids. Upon checkout thanks to Alaa..
thank you all..

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jin13
CarlaStanley, Guest Relation Officer at Tala Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2011

Dear Valued guest;
We highly appreciate the time and effort taken by writing a review about your experience at our resort. We noticed that you were not entirely satisfied with the service you received and while this is of course regrettable, we appreciate you bringing it to our attention in order to further improve on this. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we are looking forward to welcoming you back at any time.
With kind regards,

Reviewed 17 July 2011

We recently staying in Radisson blu tala bay resort aqaba jordan. upon reservation we requested a crib for our running 2 years old baby. we expect that when we reach and get our room we find what we need and spend our time to relax from extremely long tired trip. But a big dissapointed that when we enter to our room, nothing is what we been expected.. no towels..room were dirty..beddings were crumpled and seems it was used by another person. a can of open pepsi inside mini bar..
I went to concierge and requested what we need, the two guys chatted each other as if no one coming to the desk.. I spoke to Hisam he smells cigarette. I requested the crib, towels and power converter, he said 10 minutes he will deliver. Hisam said if theres anything that i need, i have to press 0.. we waited 1 hour more for the crib and towels. and power adaptor. but nothing has been delivered.
I picked the handset in my room and press 0, a voice of women prompted, adress her place, her name, offering help, and mentioned my name.. I asked Rose, what is one touch service, she explained everything, so i told her about how dissapointed i am, and i told her that i waited for one hour more, for the crib that it has been requested upon reservation, she asked me if i called one touch service,i told rose i went to concierge to asked for it. she apologize once again,coz no one told her about all what i need. and informed me that there was no baby crib available in the hotel, that theres 11 rooms were in waiting list for crib and even small beds, i was more dissaponted, so i asked rose what shall i do and where i put my baby.. she asked me if the baby moves alot while sleeping,. Rose suggested that she will send me 4 blanckets..4 pillows..i accepted her suggestion i told her better for nothing, she apologize for all the inconvenience. i told her about room beddings very dirty and crumpled, and the can of pepsi open inside mini bar somebody drink it and keep it there.
less than 20 minutes two staff were knocking in my room brought the things, helping each other... less than 5 minutes or so, Rose rang our phone and asked if everything is ok..and if theres anything she can further help.. Rose was checking us, till we check out.

Dinner buffet, food was nice but service was to slow, staff looks tired but manage to smile..

Special thanks to Rose. ( one touch service) for all the hospitality, and sending us the baby crib the following day.. she deserve to be oriented.. to solieman (concierge) checkout never take 2 minutes.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
CarlaStanley, Guest Relation Officer at Tala Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2011

Dear Valued Guest;
You are welcome to stay with us whenever you will come again to this part of the world !
On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu we apologize for the concerns you have about your experience at this hotel.
We will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit, we can meet or exceed your expectations.
Kind Regards;

Reviewed 16 July 2011

We spent one night at the Raddisson Blu, tala bay. We were lucky enough to get a friends and family discount due to a friend of ours working for the group so can't comment on price.

We found the staff so friendly and helpful. The hotel was very busy when we arrived as it was check out time, the reception staff were efficient as they could be and even though we were happy they were doing the best they could, they were very Apologetic for any delay.

As the hotel was now very quiet, the staff upgraded us at no extra cost to a room with stunning sea views.

We loved the live music at the bar as well. All in all, highly reccommend this hotel. Especially for couples.

• Stayed: May 2011
1  Thank jasmine2404

Dear valued guest;
Thank you very much for your feedback and in particular your comments about our employees. Your kind words are much appreciated and they will be passed on to our associates and it will encourage them to keep up their good work. We are looking forward to welcoming you here at your next visit !
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 15 July 2011

I arrived after a long flight at around 9 o'clock, and I was told the hotel is fully booked and that they don't have any rooms before people check out at 12, and that they need 3 hours to clean our room and it might even be more than 3! The people at the front desk have been extremely rude, telling us to come back every half our to check if the room is ready or not as if I haven't paid for the room, and he's giving it to me as a personal favor! The whole experience has been very embarassing so far and quite unacceptable! What used to be a nice hotel with nice employees is now one with employees with very bad attitudes and who don't know how to deal with customers.

• Stayed: July 2011

Dear Valued Guest;
We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit, we can meet or exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 14 July 2011

We are group of boys who wants to relax and chill out for along weekend. The moment we arrive in this hotel we were stunned by the ambiance. We were amazed with the pools as if everywhere you can sit and have fun specially in the dug out bar. Staffs are so polite and friendly, we get the best kind of hospitality and generosity. Generally we did enjoy staying in this hotel but for one thing. A friend and I booked for massage we were informed that a closed airconditioned room is provided when we check it is only a small room with a fan. It was terrible while having the massage it was so hot inside I never feel relaxed at all. Feels like just a waste of money and time. I will not recommend it to my friends in the future.

Room Tip: rooms are nice and big
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank BOi77
Tania-Camelia, Guest Relation Officer at Tala Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2011

Dear Valued Guest;
We highly appreciate the time and effort taken by writing a review about your experience at our resort. We noticed that you were not entirely satisfied with the service you received and while this is of course regrettable. We appreciate you bringing it to our attention in order to further improve on this. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we are looking forward to welcoming you back at any time.
With kind regards,