“Nice Restaurant - Good Value”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #13 of 155 Restaurants in Amherst
Price range: USD 10 - USD 25
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We usually love a visit to Carrabba's. We enjoy the wide variety on the menu and it is a good value with quality food. Our visit was a little disappointing last week as our waitress spent a considerable amount of time talking with some friends in a round booth. We waited and waited and finally asked for our salads and she was annoyed (very passive aggressive). She must've feared for her tip because when she came back with our salads she was much nicer. There was also a covering of dust that I could see on the ledge of the round booth by us - housekeeping is so important.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

This restaurant is a chain, but the food is awesome! We were recently there and the service was amazing. We had a child who only eats French Fries, they dont have that on the menu, guess what? the chef made it for us. Jamiel went above and beyond and made our night! The kid was happy and the parents super happy. The manager was very good, came around a few times. Our server Heather. she ROCKED. The food was delish and made PERFECT. We eat at many expensive places and this place is at par with those establishments. The food, service and ambiance is top notch. We dont go anywhere else while visiting Amherst. Wine selection is also great.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I love a good Carrabba's I am very fond of the Cicken Bryan. They have good soup, too. And the bread was nice and fresh. It is clean and cute. It is almost always crowded, so I go at odd times and use call-ahead seating. (Did notice people with call-ahead waiting a while when we left).

While my meal was really good, the dessert was not up to snuff. I ordered their chocolate dessert with a complcated name...it's like a big brownie with mousse filling. It was too sweet and otherwise tasteless.

Kudos for putting calories on the menu!

Reviewed 20 March 2018

My wife always has to get their sicilian chick soup (1 to go also). I had the mezzaluna. Food was fresh and delish.....incl drinks and tip we totalled $42 for 2 people.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

The only downside here is waiting for a table. Food is very fresh and very good. Service is very good as well. Seating is a bit tight but manageable.