“Great Greek”

Sheridan Family Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 154 Restaurants in Amherst
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Went for dinner to try Greek. WOW! The sampler was enormous and every part a treat. My wife had the Greek salad a delay, huge as it was,ate the whole Thing! Service was very good and price reasonable . Atmosphere wasn't great but overall excellent experience.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

I'm visiting my sister in the area and she said she has not been there yet!

We tried it and it was soooooooo good!

Thanks!

Reviewed 29 May 2017

On first impressions this place looked a little dated and full of retired people. However, the menu is impressive - loads to choose from and everything we ate was tasty and good sized portions.

Our server was really friendly and helpful, and really knew the menu inside out.

The best meal we had on our whole 3-week roadtrip!

Reviewed 27 April 2017

We thought we would get a bite to eat while waiting for a traffic jam to let up. We were seated promptly and our drink order was quickly delivered.

We ordered the Greek burger. I found it tasted of too much garlic, but my wife thought it was fine. I have difficulty with garlic powder and I think that is what was used. The burger was juicy and the cheese abundant.

The milkshake was served traditional style with the metal tumbler that was used to prepare it brought to the table so you could refill your glass.

I will be back to try other menu items.

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Very friendly staff and an excellent salad made this a great visit for lunch while on a business trip.