Lowest prices for your stay
USD 620
View deal
Orbitz.com
PricelineUSD 620
1,529 results
All reviews royal livingstone hand massage zambezi river beautiful hotel victoria falls sun deck corner room high tea colonial style luxury hotel national park wild animals devil's pool sister hotel main restaurant free access sunset cruise
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 May 2021

What a treat !!
We stayed for a week and will never forget these stunning days filled with warmth and friendliness of all staff-members.
We can highly recommend enjoying a sunset-drink by "Kubu" - their beautiful jetty by the river with views to the falls. We did so every day :) and never got tired from the daily changing color-palette of the beautiful African skies.
Please don`t miss out on visiting the SPA - probably one of the best location/settings if ever seen between Uruguay and Indonesia. A must go and experience.
We will be back one day, that`s for sure !!

Date of stay: April 2021
Bora Baydar, Other at Royal Livingstone Victoria Falls Zambia Hotel by Anantara, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2021

Dear Claudia,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at The Royal Livingstone Hotel by Anantara and for taking time to give us a review on Trip Advisor. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

We place great value on your custom, and your continued relationship with Minor Hotels.

I look forward to welcoming you once more to The Royal Livingstone Hotel by Anantara and any of our Minor Hotels worldwide in the near future.

In the meantime, If I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 4 May 2021

We had the most amazing true African experience at the Royal Livingstone Hotel. We were warmly welcomed by the friendly staff, and the level of service was exceptional throughout our stay. The hotel and the rooms were 5-star, stylish but still had a homely feeling. The pool ( with the amazing animals roaming around) were an amazing experience and an absolute bliss. And then off course, nothing beats the amazing African sunset. The staff, as well as the GM continuously went out of their way to make our stay memorable, and unforgettable it was indeed!
Thank you team Royal Livingstone, you will most definitely see us again.

Room tip: Royal Suites- Amazing!

Dear Chrisna,

Reviewed 3 May 2021 via mobile

Me and my wife had a amazing experience at the Royal Livingstone Hotel. The staff was exceptionally friendly and went out of their way to assist you with every need. The food was 5 star and the location was dreamy . The management team made us feel so welcome. A African experience we surely will never forget.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Gerrit,

Reviewed 27 April 2021

Good, worth the money for anyone that would like the true Livingstone experience. The restaurant options were very limited I assume because of Covid restriction but as at now the Old Drift is not worth the price of admission.

Review collected in partnership with Minor Hotels

Dear Royd,

Reviewed 24 April 2021 via mobile

I really can’t say enough wonderful things about my stay. Even before I arrive I exchanged emails to ensure my arrival and stay at the resort would be special. At the airport I was picked up by a driver and with a beautiful SUV and taken to the river where I boarded a water taxi to take me to the resort - it’s an additional charge, but so worth it. Upon my arrival I was greeted by a few team member who graciously welcomed me. Everyone, I mean everyone was so warm and welcoming, always a smile and a welcome. The GM personally welcomed me, excellent touch, and my room was special, large, bright and sunny and the separate tub and shower was an unexpected touch. I ate all of my meals at the resorts, either at the restaurant or room service. Everything was delicious. The animals roaming the grounds are unbelievable even though you’ve seen the pictures. It’s a very easy walk to get your ticket and entrance to Victoria Falls. When I planned the trip, I did some upgrades thinking this would be my only trip to Victoria Falls. After my stay there’s an excellent chance I will return.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Bora Baydar, Other at Royal Livingstone Victoria Falls Zambia Hotel by Anantara, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

It was wonderful having you at the Royal Livingstone Hotel by Anantara.

Thank you very much for sharing your positive feedback about your recent stay with us.

We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated the overall atmosphere of the Resort.
Furthermore, thank you for highlighting the genuine hospitality and services of our passionate team, who were delighted to create an unforgettable stay for you. We shall ensure your kind recognition is shared with the them.

Once again, thank you very much for your valuable feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back in a not too distant future.

Yours Sincerely,