“Beach front Dance”

Price range: USD 4 - USD 6
Cuisines: International, Healthy
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: For over 8 years Pogo has been the home of good music, good food, and good times. Situated beachfront with plenty of sun, sea and shade, Pogo makes a great place to relax during the day with a collection of books, board games, free pool table and free wifi. All food and drinks are made to order using the freshest of ingredients and with a mix of western and asian cuisines. Specialties include a massive breakfast burrito, burgers with chunky fries, and thick milkshakes using homemade ice cream. There is plenty of seating making Pogo suitable for large groups and a kids' menu is available. Nighttimes mean party time at Pogo with drink specials and non-commercial DJs mixing things up.
Reviewed 7 November 2015 via mobile

Djs dance n alcohol
What's not to like
Laid back n loud
Prices reasonable 20 dong a beer
A good crowd - get your groove on
Good scooter parking

Rebekah M, Manager at Pogo Beach Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2015

Hi Spencer!
You got it - what's not to like? ;) Thanks a lot for the review.

There are newer reviews for Pogo Beach Bar & Grill

Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

If you, like us, want a break from traffic and a bit unchill touristrestaurants this place is great! We took a night off vietnamesefood and eat the first western meal of the trip here which turned out to be the best idea of the day. The veggieburger was one of the best Ive ever had actually and according to my date his beef burger was really good too. They have a pooltable, games, really nice music and several options when it comes to seating. We chilled in a beanbag while eating our dinner. The best part is ofc the oceanview! Staff is really friendly, although we had to order our beer twice before getting it but as it seemed the guy taking our order was also the chef and DJ we forgave him. Be aware tho that this is one the priciest plays we've been at during our stay in Mui Ne.

Hi Pallekuling!

Thanks a lot for your review and I'm glad you enjoyed your time at Pogo. I'm sorry there was a mix up with your beer order - and I'm extra curious as to which superbly capable triple-threat staff member was appearing to manage the bar, kitchen and music!

Reviewed 2 October 2015 via mobile

Yesterday my girlfriend and I visited the Pogo Beach Bar. Biggest mistake of our Vietnam tour. I ate the Passionfruit chicken at 9 pm. It was tasty and the bar looks very good. But at 3 am I woke up and had to use the toilet rapidly on all possible ways. Now we have 11 am and I am feeling that I can't stop to vomit. I feel better now after my whole body has been flushed. Maybe the Pogo bar should consider to overthink their hygienical standards.

Hi Sebastian!

I apologize for my late response to your review - and very sorry to hear of your unfortunate experience. I am quite confident that our kitchen and bar keeps competent hygiene standards. And as the passionfruit chicken is a well-cooked dish that must reach a boil before completed, it seems highly unlikely this meal made you ill. Thanks for taking the time to write us a review in the midst of your distress & I hope you enjoyed the rest of your journey.

Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

We stumbled across Pogo when we were staying in the area and returned here every day afterwards. The staff are friendly and the location of the bar is simply perfect. The bar overlooks the beach with lovely seating areas throughout (as well as a raised platform with pillows and bean bags with views to die for in the evening). They had nightly bonfires during our stay as well as a movie night. We were in the area during the (very) quiet low season but still loved this bar.

Reviewed 13 July 2015 via mobile

A very relaxed little place with super nice staff! View is pretty good and it's a comfy area for relaxing. Food is also pretty good there! Not too busy tho.