“Best sushi place in Mui Ne!”

Love Sushi Lounge Cafe
Ranked #12 of 362 Restaurants in Phan Thiet
Price range: USD 1 - USD 10
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Welcome to lounge cafe LOVE SUSHI! It is a unique restaurant in Phan Thiet with an elegant interior and pleasant music, where you can enjoy a romantic dinner, celebrate special occasion, conduct a business meeting or just have a quick and delicious lunch! P.S. Lunch from 11:30 to 16:00!
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Nice place! This restaurant is very different from what we saw in MUI ne. On the top floor, beautiful city view, fresh fish, good service. Must try the shrimp wasabi roll and new style. Had a great time

AnnaTreffilova, Владелец at Love Sushi Lounge Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2017

Thank you so much! Hope to see you again in Love Sushi!

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Hello. I'm eating sushi right now. Everything is ok. But price is quite higher than I expect. Only problem at this place is the rice for sushi. They need to be improved for vinegar source for rice. And rice is too hard. They also need local fish sushi as well. But I'm happy eating sushi in Mui ne.

AnnaTreffilova, Владелец at Love Sushi Lounge Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Hello! Thank you for the review! We want to assure you that for sushi rice we use a Japanese Mitsukan cooked according to a traditional recipe.
It’s a pity, but local fish can not be used for sushi because there are no certificates. And dangerous to eat it raw.
All fishes which we use for sushi are imported ( northway salmon, japanese eel and e.c.). The local foods are crab, squid, shrimps and vegetables.
As for price, we have special lunch offers (rice, noodle with seafood, chicken or deer- 35-38 000 VND ) and lunch sets of rolls & miso (40-45 000 VND), and premium dishes with minimal avalable price. Because Love sushi is located in the middle of Phan Thiet City, not in touristic zone. And the local vietnamese people are our usual guests, not a tourists. Thanks you once again for you comments. You help us to be better!

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Went for dinner last night and while it was very enjoyable, possibly a bit overrated here. I did enjoy the sushi, but found myself still hungry after a miso soup and a sushi set, so ordered another salmon and avocado roll and a cucumber roll.
The taste was nice, really enjoyable, but just below top shelf for my liking. Would of loved to have eaten with a group to try more dishes. The sushi rolls are quite small, so If you are a big eater, you will need to try a few. All in all, will definitely return when next in Phan Thiet. It is also a very nice cosy set up, with nice views.

AnnaTreffilova, Владелец at Love Sushi Lounge Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Thank you for so much the review! Besides of sushi and rolls we also have lunch offer of set rolls and miso (40 000 VND) and noodle or rice with seafood, deer or chicken. This dishes are tasty, really big and cheap (35 000 VND and 38 000 VND). Hope to see you soon in Love Sushi!

Reviewed 2 May 2017

When I read the reviews on Trip Advisor for Phan Thiet I thought all of the restaurants were in the beach resort strip of Mui Ne. Lo and behold, this lovely 5th floor (great view) and quaint restaurant is in the city of Phan Thiet (lucky me as I live in the city not on the beach resort strip) on Ton Duc Thang. I've been here 8 months and I've just discovered it now. The tempura salmon sushi was wonderful. The dumplings (we call them gyozas) were tender, fully-filled and fresh. The prices were very good. I'll be back for sure.

Thank you so much for the review! Hope to see you soon in Love Sushi!

Reviewed 18 February 2017

Beautiful interior, good service. Best sushi in Phan Thiet and Muine. We tried a lot of rolls and sushi and sashimi - like everything. I recommend to try the berry tea, incredibly delicious. Be sure to visit.

AnnaTreffilova, Владелец at Love Sushi Lounge Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2017

Thank you so much for the review! Hope to see you again in Love Sushi!