All reviews private pool main pool mui ne free tennis villa ocean view separate bedrooms shuttle bus western style room key relaxing holiday vietnamese coffee long beach breakfast was delicious sand dunes special thanks fairy stream fishing village
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Go ahead and splurge. It's worth it. The one bedroom beach front with a pool is a very nice room. Very private. The normal rooms are perfectly fine as well. I believe most have ocean views. We enjoyed our stay at this moderate resort. The breakfast buffet wasn't fancy, but it was tasty. The infinite pool is perfect, especially after a walk around the area.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

We travelled with large family group of 20 ( a mixture of adults and children).
This was at the end of a wonderful but hectic tour from North to South Vietnam which was perfect as it was just what we needed from some rest and relaxation.
The resort was beautiful and the staff were fantastic.
The pool is huge and fantastic for a large family group.
The restaurant offered a great variety of food for breakfast , lunch and dinner.

We had a room with a balcony with a beautiful view of the beach.

We woke up at 5.30 am to witness a beautiful sunrise and watched the fishing boats come in.

We didn't venture out but the hotel offers a shuttle bus if needed.

The spa was great , offering a good range of services , reasonably priced.

We had a fantastic stay and would love to return sometime!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank AparnaBev
Reviewed 15 July 2017

Just spent one day in this resort but it's excellent! Service is so amazing (the front office guy, may be the manager - I don't remember his name is very helpful and supper kind) Room is clean, the location is just a little bit far from the center of Mui Ne. The pool with infinity view! I would comeback with my family one day to stay in the villa.

Room Tip: The room in the corner has the best sea view
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Billy V
RomanaResortM, Public Relations Manager at Romana Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Dear Billy V,

Warmest Greetings from Romana Resort & Spa!

We are so glad to know that you got satisfied with our services and enjoyed a very relaxing time at Romana. We hope to serve you again if you come back to Vietnam one day.

We wish you happiness & health in life!

Thanks & Best Regards,

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

I spent two weeks in Romana Resort and Spa in a pool villa and arrived 7 feb.
The check in was fast and pleasant - I arrived with a large group of Swedish tourist with a Swedish tour operator - and the staff was very welcoming and gave a very good first impression.

The pool villa was very nice with one outdoor shower and toilet and the room itself was big and comfy.
However: the stairs from pool ladder at the villa was rounded and very slippery so I had to use my bathing shoes to get up from the pool when using the ladder.
I don't understand why they don't have a broader a wider stairs on the ladder, because in the main pool they got it. So no problem there.

The breakfast was excellent and tasty.

The hotel got free bus transfers to both Phan Thiet and Mui Ne.
I always took a taxi to Mui Ne and it was a short and cheap ride. Mui Ne has many very nice restaurants and bars with very good prices and its lots of backpackers who's kite surfing in the area.

I liked the hotel, the beautiful pool area and the pool villa.
The staff had some problems with the English language but they really tried their best and was always friendly.
The breakfast (and even the dinner when I ate at the hotel) was good.

I will come back to Romana Resort and Spa in the future and it's a good 4 star hotel in my opinion.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
RomanaResortM, Public Relations Manager at Romana Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Dear Christer H,

Warmest Greetings from Romana Resort & Spa!

First of all, we would like to thank you for taking time sharing your feelings about our Resort. We are so glad to know that you got satisfied with our services and had a relaxing time while staying at Romana , we are trying our best to bring a really relaxing experience to our customers. We hope to serve you again in Phan Thiet – Mui Ne, Vietnam one day.

We wish you happiness & health in life!

Thanks & Best Regards,

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Romana is excellent resort with reasonanle price !
The location is a little bit far away of Mui Ne's center but the beach is beautiful !
The swiimminf pool is wonderful location with sea view and clean !
Breakfast is good but need add more staffs in the nuddle stand and fried eggs to avoid waiting for time !!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
RomanaResortM, Customer Service at Romana Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

Dear quocthamt,

Warmest Greetings from Romana Resort & Spa.

First of all, we would like to thank you for taking time sharing your review about our Resort. We are so glad to know that you got satisfied with our services and had a relaxing time while staying at Romana.

Best regards.