All reviewsmui nehot watergreat location right on the beachbanana pancakesbeachfront bungalowclean roomstvwifibalconyresortseawavesparadise
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

A great location right on the beach with a lovely small pool. The room was clean with a balcony. It is a familly run business and they look after the resort really well. I thought it was excellent value for money. They were friendly and helpful. I had a lovely relaxing and quiet time there.I would definitely stay Hiep Hoa again.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

My partner and I had been staying in mui ne for a couple of weeks staying in $16 a night accommodation, although this was adequate we were looking for something on the beach front and with a pool.
We saw a sign outside hiep hoa advertising rooms. We viewed a room and for $25 thought this was great value as some of the resorts on the beach side are far more expensive (some up to $250) so booked straight away.
It seems that from speaking to other travellers that had been to mui ne previously this was the place they wanted to stay.
The room was clean and spacious, had a fridge, TV, a/c, an ensuite and balcony.
The room was cleaned daily.
Mrs Phuong the owner is a lovely lady with a lovely smile and I found she was very welcoming and helpful. I got appendicitis whilst there and she was very concerned whilst I was in hospital. When I got back she gave me a big hug and said that she was so happy that I was back safe and well. This really made me feel good and cared for. On the front gate it states that hiep hoa is like a second home, I'd agree with this and that Mrs phuong was like a second mum.
Only breakfast is served here and I found
this to be reasonably priced and satisfactory.
Things that may be of concern to other travellers: the wifi was not great. We had some terrible weather one week so wanted to get online to do stuff but couldn't as the speed was so slow. This however could be down to the fact that everyone in mui ne was trying to use the internet at the same time so might be more of a problem with the servers than the wifi here. I did notice however that the closer I was to the front desk/restaurant the better it was.
Very poor picture on TV. This wouldn't normally bother me as I wasn't there to watch TV but given the weather this might have been a good option on occasions.
Lastly you need to be aware that after breakfast the dining area becomes the social area for the family that lives here. On warm days you'd have to contend with the noise of kids electric toys playing the same tunes over and over, and the kids riding their plastic wheeled toys down the path (photo). Some might say this could be annoying. I didn't let this effect my rating though as I'd be sure you'd have "kid" noises in any resort and for me personally this was insignificant given how perfect everything else was.
In all I'd thoroughly recommend it. Great price, great location and great owner.

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

Very lovely owner and a small coasy complex. Private rooms and a nice pool, right on the beach with a stunning view. Owner is very helpfull and breakfast is good! In the centre of town. I would recommend this place.

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

I'm really glad we chose Hiep Hoa Resort as a place to stay in Mui Né!

First of all it is on the beach side of the road which is the most important factor locationwise. Then it offers ocean view from as far as I can tell basically all bungalows. Speaking of bungalows these are pretty spacious and very clean, good a/c, equipped with mosquito nets and big fridge. Wifi is working in all areas.

The breakfast option of choice is good and cheap, I chose omelette w/ bread and fruits and Vietnamese coffee :)

The staff is very helpful and friendly, speaks English and was for example helpful in booking a bus to pick us up.

Short walking distance from the hotel are several reataurants - you can walk over there rvia the beach.

Would stay again in a heartbeat.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
hiephoatourism, Front Office Manager at Hiep Hoa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2016

Thank you for your recommend.

Reviewed 30 November 2016

This is a great budget, family run hotel right on the beach in one of Mui Ne’s best positons. The rooms are simple and spacious with a balcony and aircon but expect a hard bed. The grounds are very attractive with palm trees and a pool. One of the best assets is the sunlounge area that looks over the sandy beach. Much has been said in Tripadvisor reviews about Mui Ne’s dirty beaches. Maybe in recent times a concerted effort has been made to clean up the beach because we found it to be very clean.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple