All reviewssailing clubsapa housesorbetdeluxe garden bungalowmui neweather forecastkite surfingbeach frontmosquito coilsthe general managerturn down serviceoutdoor showerthe hotel managerspecial thankssun loungerstropical gardenhour drive
Reviewed 15 November 2017

I had the LUCK to be tipped off by a good friend living in Saigon that Mia Resort, Mui Ne was a perfect place to have my honeymoon! So my wife and I booked our trip and we are so pleased that we took the advice!! Mia Resort is absolutely fabulous! From the amazing gardens, to the proximity to the beach and the excellent restaurant I would highly recommend anyone wanting to relax to consider Mia. On our first night we were greeted by the General Manager Grazina, she spent at least 20 minutes with us, hearing our story and telling us about the resort (all rooms renovated 2 years ago!). The resort only has 31 rooms, so the guest to staff ratio is incredibly high - over 100 staff tending to the grounds/room service/beach towels/spa/etc... We got to sample the excellent spa facilities and ended up eating at the Mia restaurant for every meal the food was sooo good. The breakfast buffet is included in your room price, and the selection is literally every nice breakfast dish you can think of (and more Asian ones you havent discovered yet!) A special mention must be made about the awesomely comfortable bed in our beachside bungalow - it made my decision to leave the bed for the sunlounger (also incredibly comfortable) a very difficult one each day! LOL

Room Tip: Beachside bungalow (only 2 available) is worth booking early for!!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

If you’re looking for a hotel/resort to spend your holidays, you don’t have to look any further than mia resort mui né! The quiet and romantic atmosphere leaves you at peace almost immediately.
The bungalows are more than clean and leave no wishes open. The beds have proper blankets.
The internal restaurant ‘Sandals’ has an outstanding menu with a mix of european style foods and traditional vietnamese dishes. To top it off, the corteus and very friendly staff make the descision easy to visit the restaurant again.
During our stay we didn’t have the urge to go elsewhere because the resort provides everything you need in order to have a very relaxing stay.
If you feel like getting pampered even more, the xanh spa offers superb massages.
Rainy days are only bad for people who come here for kite surfing. The warm temperatures allow a swim in the pool even if the rain pours down from the sky.

Personally this is an immediate go to choice if we ever are in the region again.
Extremely recommended!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2017

I can't count the amount of times i have stayed at this resort and i swear every time i go it just gets better. Mia Resort is the best weekend escape from the chaos that is HCMC and it is by far the best resort in Mui Ne. The food is awesome, the rooms are newly renovated, clean and comfortable (soft bed!) and the staff are lovely and attentative. I always look forward to a weekend escape at Mia Resort.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank KIKTravel
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

The choice of Mia resort was perfect. My boyfriend and I chose this to have 4 relaxing days. The ambiance and decoration are fabulous the resort is really quiet, the view from the restaurant hotel on the swimming pool and the beach is amazing. The service is excellent, people are really kind and reactive.
The chosen bungalow is exactly as described on the website pictures, very confortable and completely il accordance with the complete resort, really harmonious.
The food is excellent,a kind of mix between Vietnamese and European. The include buffet breakfast is delicious
This was the perfect place so as my boyfriend proposed me on the beach and it was beautiful!
I recommend this place if you want to relax in Mui ne.
We will come back for sure.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Charlotte O
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

After staying at Mia Nha Trang we headed down to Mui Ne. Definitely to our liking.

What an amazing experience where the staff are so accommodating and friendly. Very efficient service delivered with warmth and care.

Boutique and cozy atmosphere right on the beach.

Great coffee in the morning watching the waves roll in.

Rooms are great and very bespoke.

The only place to stay.