All reviews sailing club sapa house sorbet deluxe garden bungalow mui ne weather forecast beach front kite surfing the general manager outdoor shower our honeymoon management team the hotel manager stayed for nights special thanks tropical garden a great place to relax
Reviewed 12 March 2012

Mia Resort was fantastic. The resort has an awesome holiday vibe. The rooms are great and very bohemian feeling. The pool area was great with excellent service from the staff there. If I could suggest one thing though, it would be to not let people place a towel and a book on the sun beds to claim it and then disappear for hours on end. We saw quite a few tourists do this and there was not enough beds to go around, yet quite a few beds were empty and the people who had claimed them disappeared for hours. We have seen other resorts put a "half hour rule" in place which works. The food from the restaurant was excellent and reasonably good value for resort food. I will definitely be recommending this resort to friends and will definitely stay again on my next trip to Vietnam.

Room tip: All the rooms are great but I would suggest requesting a poolside one.
Date of stay: March 2012
Reviewed 12 March 2012

We spent our first night in Mui Ne in a hotel at the northern end of the beach, but moved to Mia Resort because of strong recommendations from friends. Both me and my girlfriend absolutely loved Mia! We spent some nights in a regular room and others in a deluxe room and both were very nice (If I went again I would probably not bother to pay the extra dollars for the deluxe room since the regular room was almost as nice). The atmosphere, the food and the wonderful staff made our stay at Mia Resort one of the highlights of our trip to Vietnam. The resort is more expensive than most hotels around, but if you can afford it it is money well spent!

Date of stay: January 2012
1  Thank PitePalt
Reviewed 1 March 2012

Beautiful Bungalows, lovely garden, very nice Restaurant, relaxed and stylish atmosphere, very friendly staff, great breakfast, exklusive cuisine, soft & cosy beach chairs, quiet and clean private beach, nice Pool, very relaxing spa (e.g. Thai or hot Stone Massage) ...
Almost everything is perfect - worth the price.

Beach might be quite windy (but still not too bad for mui ne) and the sea a little rough, Good for Kite Surfers.

Date of stay: February 2012
1  Thank Capricaaa
Reviewed 23 February 2012

mia resort one of these places that is very special, my wife and i travelled from saigon by bus around 5 hours when we arrived the staff took our baggage and gave us a cooling drink a nice touch our bungalow in the beautiful gardens was perfect it had everything you need and more. but for me what makes this place special is the staff from nam the poolboy and little lieu the lovely waitress right up to the manager nothing is too much trouble for them and this goes a long way in my book. if you are looking to relax after the madness of saigon look no futher. angus and yvonne.

Room tip: bungalows are very nice
Date of stay: January 2012
1  Thank mac8156
Reviewed 7 February 2012

From the moment we arrived we knew that we had chosen just the right place to escape the busy city life of Sai Gon.

We stayed for 6 nights in garden view bungalow 44. Wow! The bungalows are fantastic and very romantic! Beds are draped with huge netting, outside showers and bath tubs, and huge decks with loungers. Just wonderful! We opted for the least expensive bungalow and were so happy that we did. Our bungalow actually had an ocean view!

Service is outstanding in all aspects. We spent every single day lounging at the pool because it was so relaxing and serene. The staff is so attentive that we were not "allowed" to even raise our umbrella on our own. They serve fresh fruit skewers twice daily at the pool followed by cold hand cloths to clean up with. I never expected this type of service at a small resort.

Breakfast was quite nice and so great to eat in the area surrounding the pool with a view to the beach. We only ate dinner offsite one night at The Moon and we didn't have a great experience so we ate exclusively at Mia the rest of the stay. All the food we had there was outstanding!

If you want a laid back boutique style resort that makes you feel like royalty then go here! You won't regret it. We are already planning our next visit! We love this place!

I want to thank the manager, Larissa, for making this happen on such short notice!

Room tip: Choose the superior garden view bungalows as they have the best price and the outdoor showers!
Date of stay: February 2012