All reviews sailing club sapa house sorbet deluxe garden bungalow mui ne weather forecast kite surfing beach front the general manager outdoor shower the hotel manager special thanks tropical garden a great place to relax hour drive spent nights vietnamese food
Reviewed 12 March 2012

We spent our first night in Mui Ne in a hotel at the northern end of the beach, but moved to Mia Resort because of strong recommendations from friends. Both me and my girlfriend absolutely loved Mia! We spent some nights in a regular room and others in a deluxe room and both were very nice (If I went again I would probably not bother to pay the extra dollars for the deluxe room since the regular room was almost as nice). The atmosphere, the food and the wonderful staff made our stay at Mia Resort one of the highlights of our trip to Vietnam. The resort is more expensive than most hotels around, but if you can afford it it is money well spent!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PitePalt
Reviewed 1 March 2012

Beautiful Bungalows, lovely garden, very nice Restaurant, relaxed and stylish atmosphere, very friendly staff, great breakfast, exklusive cuisine, soft & cosy beach chairs, quiet and clean private beach, nice Pool, very relaxing spa (e.g. Thai or hot Stone Massage) ...
Almost everything is perfect - worth the price.

Beach might be quite windy (but still not too bad for mui ne) and the sea a little rough, Good for Kite Surfers.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Capricaaa
Reviewed 23 February 2012

mia resort one of these places that is very special, my wife and i travelled from saigon by bus around 5 hours when we arrived the staff took our baggage and gave us a cooling drink a nice touch our bungalow in the beautiful gardens was perfect it had everything you need and more. but for me what makes this place special is the staff from nam the poolboy and little lieu the lovely waitress right up to the manager nothing is too much trouble for them and this goes a long way in my book. if you are looking to relax after the madness of saigon look no futher. angus and yvonne.

Room Tip: bungalows are very nice
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mac8156
Reviewed 7 February 2012

From the moment we arrived we knew that we had chosen just the right place to escape the busy city life of Sai Gon.

We stayed for 6 nights in garden view bungalow 44. Wow! The bungalows are fantastic and very romantic! Beds are draped with huge netting, outside showers and bath tubs, and huge decks with loungers. Just wonderful! We opted for the least expensive bungalow and were so happy that we did. Our bungalow actually had an ocean view!

Service is outstanding in all aspects. We spent every single day lounging at the pool because it was so relaxing and serene. The staff is so attentive that we were not "allowed" to even raise our umbrella on our own. They serve fresh fruit skewers twice daily at the pool followed by cold hand cloths to clean up with. I never expected this type of service at a small resort.

Breakfast was quite nice and so great to eat in the area surrounding the pool with a view to the beach. We only ate dinner offsite one night at The Moon and we didn't have a great experience so we ate exclusively at Mia the rest of the stay. All the food we had there was outstanding!

If you want a laid back boutique style resort that makes you feel like royalty then go here! You won't regret it. We are already planning our next visit! We love this place!

I want to thank the manager, Larissa, for making this happen on such short notice!

Room Tip: Choose the superior garden view bungalows as they have the best price and the outdoor showers!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank wxnet
Reviewed 6 February 2012

We stayed for 10 nights at the end of our Vietnam holiday, and would gladly have stayed for another 10.
This Hotel is one of the best run I have stayed in, the attention to detail is immaculate.
The staff are just wonderful, friendly and very attentive, and although there are plenty of them you don't really notice them until you need something, something to do with their uniforms echoing the colour of the walls!
We stayed in room no 17 (I think) one of the smaller rooms, but still pretty spacious with a good sized bathroom.
The breakfast is most generous with an amazing selection for all nationalities and tastes.
The food is of a very high standard, and, as a result we ate there most nights, having tried the equally good Indian across the road one night, but nowhere came close to Mia Restaurant.
It is a intimate resort with direct beach access and undoubtedly the best part of the beach, very clean and not crowded.
Plenty of watersports and in particular kite surfing, but everyone appears to be a pro, so we just watched.
We would generally not stay in the same place for so long, but this place was the perfect place to relax and recharge our batteries.

There are mosquitoes and sandflies, if they love you like they love me, my advise is to take plenty of vitamin c and insect repellant, there are nets around the bed and burners in the room.

(my one criticism, they could invest in a new toaster, but it's the most wonderful place to wait 30mins for your toast of a morning :-)

Vietnamese coffee, with ice and milk (condensed milk! works only on holiday, unfortunately!)

Credit to all the staff and Management they are doing a fantastic job, I will be back, sometime!

Room Tip: Beach bungalow no 52 I believe to be the best.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple