All reviews wooden bungalows mui ne kite surfing mosquito net a wonderful holiday rooms are small sea view table tennis an extra bed palm trees vietnam trip fresh fruit pho jutta cabin resort hammocks
Reviewed 2 August 2012

Just spent the week end at this gem .It was very obvious that the owners are travelers and paid details to your every need .The bed was ultra comfortable .We booked 2 villas on the beach as it was four of us and each villa had all the amenities you required.The Reception was very professional as they even tried to have our train tickets changed.Everything was up to standard and I would recommend it to anyone in need of a break from the city.
There were also some very affordable chic clothing stores for Western sizes around the area
And we were able to rent scooters from the local Mart opposite the Villas for 8 us a day

The bar offered yummy sandwiches at 80,000 viet dollars and the beer was same price as the
local mini mart. What I liked most was the several outlets ,the bech bar,the enclosed pub,fine dining ,and casual dining all offered to you without having to travel around .

Should you wish to enjoy some surfing or kite surfing contact the Pro " Didier" next door .Also recommended renting bikes and going to the Sand Dunes as it's only 25 mins away and it's a safe ,comfortable easy ride .

Sunset Pina Coladas at Beach Bar .Enjoy .
Highly Recommended..
Easy to get to ....buy train tickets early as they sell out quick...
Taxi ride from train station to Resort was 250,000.
Should you need any assistance call Reception and they will organize .

Room Tip: Ask for Bungolow on beach ...villa 9 and 10 . No television .
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank HRHSoraya
danvn06, General Manager at Coco Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2012

Dear HRH Soraya,
Warmest thanks from the whole team here at Coco Beach!! We really do appreciate your taking the time to make others aware of your good experience while staying with us... It is very rewarding to know that, whatever outlet or service you have visited/used left a lasting favorable impression. I have had the great pleasure to pass on your comments to all our departments and the smiles I got back from them was an even greater reward to our efforts.
I really do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you and your family back to our little corner of paradise at Coco Beach. Kind regards. DA

Reviewed 24 June 2012

We stayed in a Coco Beach Bungalow for three nights in March 2012 and just loved it. Mui Ne was a 'relax on the beach' part of our journey through Vietnam, so we longed for a bit of luxury. Don't be fooled by the three star rating, this resort has 5 star Bungalows and service. The wooden bungalows are spacious and modernly decorated. The bed is nice and large, there is a lot of storage space and the bathroom is nice, modern and clean with all the amenities you might need.
There are only about 35 bungalows on the resort, so you won't get the impersonal feeling from a massive resort. Each bungalow has its own small garden and deck and all the bungalows are nicely placed in a tropical garden, all facing the ocean. The resort has its own private beach with a very helpfull staff of beach boys. If you want to rearrange your sun bed and make a start, they will come running to do it for you. We also borrowed a beach tennis set and a frisbee, all free of charge.
The beach of Mui Ne is also a great beach for power kiting or kiteboarding, you can take lessons at multiple schools.
We had breakfast at Coco Beach as well and it was delicious. A wide range of pastries and bread, an omelette station, fresh fruit and vegetables, cereal and yoghurt and daily dishes. Just one strange thing: a part of the staff was European/Western and we did not quite understand why. As far as we could see, they did not really add value to the team. But anyway, they did not bother us as well. Just a bit strange to hire foreign employees, when there are a lot of eager Vietnamese people as well, who would be just as well suited for the job.
We also had dinner at the resort one night, but that was quite expensive for Vietnamese standards and not very special. If you walk down the street to restaurant Rung, you will get far better value for money.
After out three day stay we really did not want to leave. We could have easily spent a week or two at Coco Beach resort, it is an amazing little peace of paradise in Vietnam.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Ingeleding

Dear Ingeleding,
I can't express how happy we were to read your review of Coco Beach... Those words and feelings are the reward we aim to get from all of our patrons and it is immensely satisfying to reach that goal again and again. My warmest thanks and regards in the name of the whole Coco crew !! DA

Reviewed 13 June 2012

Loved it, spent some time here with my family. Great pool, loved the salad! On the strip but seemed apart. Beach is lovely, and fortunately buoyed off from the kite crowd. I like to kite also, but frankly there are too many kiters with either to little skill or absolutely no regard for non kiters. Stayed at the place next door the last year, our child was hit twice by kiters who disregarded us swimming or me standing in the water next to my daughter. Not even an apology. I understand the beach and fun is to be shared, others do not.
This hotel is I believe the first in Mui Ne, and they have done everything they can to keep it excellent. Will stay again without question.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank DNguyen441
Reviewed 9 May 2012

This resort is located next to the beach. Welcome and check-in was a very nice experience. We stayed in one of the first row cottages facing the beach. Getting up in the morning and watching the sunrise was a highlight of our trip to Vietnam. Beaches are clean and very nice maintained. You learn, to appreciate this fact, if you leave the resort area and have a walk along the beaches. Massage, mani- and pedicure are offered in an open cottage on the beach for reasonable prices. There is a nice bar next to the beach. Have a drink (tropical storm is a must) there and watch the sunset. The resort is under European ownership. They carefully watch not to accommodate to many of our typical Russian tourists and friends. The beach in front of the resort is a kite surfer paradise. Breakfast is served more or less outside in the restaurant. Breakfast offering covers all needs. Service in the restaurant is sometimes a bit slow and chaotic, however you are there for relaxation and slow-down. I would probably not recommend to go there for dinner. There are certainly better places around. This would be a tip for the owner: Please improve the overall quality of the food and service in the restaurant, especially for dinner. I certainly would go tehre again, to enjoy again this total relaxation, nature, ocean, beach ... really eurocure

Room Tip: Try to get one of the first row cottages, facing the beach.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank MikeFrequTravel
Reviewed 3 May 2012

With my busy work schedule, it's very important that I find the time to spend time with my 2 beloved dogs. What better place then going to the beach resort with my pets & letting them swim in the sea!! Coco Beach Resort not only accommodate my big dogs, but also offers to have a safety net secured at the top of the stairs so that they wont wonder away. Breakfast is wonderful, both of their on site restaurants serve excellent food.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple