“In love with chill out cafe! ”
Review of Chillout cafe

Chillout cafe
Ranked #37 of 357 Restaurants in Phan Thiet
Cuisines: European, Russian, Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Dear friends! We are glad to meet you in CHILLOUT CAFE. We were trying to make our best, for your pleasure and comfort, that`s why you will find a tasty food and drinks, aromatic shisha and warm atmosphere in the CHILLOUT. Soft sofas, large menu, good music, quick free Wi-Fi - everything for you, with love:)Restaurant works every day except Mondays from 17:00 till late.
Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

Really best place to spend evenings in Muine! A lot of games, best shisha and super cocktails :) so cute and styling atmosphere, you will hardly find something similar in Muine. Just come and check this out)))

1  Thank LeraPanarina

Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

I read the reviews for this place on TripAdvisor and decided to check it out. Very cool place with an awesome laid back atmosphere. Lovely frozen margaritas which I was craving! I also had the pasta which was pretty good. The lady waiting on me was Russian and was very friendly! She was also super attentive. It's definitely a great place to go and relax for drinks or grab something to eat!

2  Thank aa0693a
Reviewed 6 October 2016

This is real best place in Muine. We came there once, and all last 3 days in Muine had dinner there. This not only restaurant to have great food (tuna pasta and burrito shrimps and cheese are awesome i asked recipe!), there was so friendly atmosphere, so warm! great music, great staff! Pleasant lady show us games after dinner, explained how to play, it was awesome! If you will not visit Chillout cafe, you will miss so many great evenings! And dont forget to try tropical daiquiri and strawberry margarita, but for male its long island, great, large and strong! Im in love with this place and want them became first in least, this is fair!

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

Friendly Staff, Good Food, Chill environment.
Been there with my girlfriend, and she keeps talkin' about those country potatoes !

Reviewed 8 April 2016 via mobile

Because it looks interesting and kind of extraordinary. Cool ambient, alternative, not posh but cosy and relaxed.

I was just disappointed by the waiter. He was very impatient. I guess because it took some seconds to choose a place to sit. I'm always checking the place i go to find the nicest place available to sit.
And from that moment we didn't get along well anymore.
Came twice to my table if i have chosen already what i want. No smile, just annoyed and in a hurry.
When bringing my order again no smile, no friendly word.
Very sad because it ruined my chilled mood.

The strawberry mojito (mixed by that guy) was pretty good.
The deep fried pineapple cake was more a fried pancake which i didn't expect this way. It was ok but not worth a second try.

All in all i would rate the place with 4 stars. But the waiter cost 1 star. This was not necessary. Also if he did all the work alone.

(Info about my background: i work in the hospitality (airliner) 10 years now. Doesn't matter how tired i am or if i had a bad day, i don't let my guests feel this. And since o work in that field i expect professional mindset when I'm a guest)

ya_gofarova, Владелец at Chillout cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2016

Dear dual0905,
Thank you so much for your comment.
I always try to do my best with our guests, but, sometimes something goes wrong. Our waiter is a young vietnamese man and pretty good actualy, but truthly speaking, i see that he can be rood. And in that days i realy want to make something very terrible with his perverse nature. Im so sorry that his behavior made you uncomfortable!
He will care penalty for this.