“Boeing ”

Indigo Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 314 Restaurants in Phan Thiet
Price range: USD 2 - USD 15
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Indigo restaurant/bar in front of the Xin Chao Hotel. If you are looking for great food, cocktails, cold beers and friendly staff, Indigo is the place. Our small menu has a mix of western food, vietnamese dishes and homemade pizzas, all prepared with fresh local ingredients and without additives. BBQ Porc Ribs ( The best you will ever taste!) every friday in the high season. We are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner from as early as 7.00 until 22.00 in the evening, every day, 365 days of the year.
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

We had lunch at indigo restaurant. I had noodle soup my boyfriend had fried noodle. The dishes was decent. Cheap price but very boring and tasteless. They use cup noodles for the dishes and very big chopped vegetables. 2,5/5

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Great food, excellent service, good variety of food on the menu and they don't serve shark or crocodile.

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is attached to the Xin Chao Hotel. It's often not so busy but that's a real shame! I basically ate here every evening and every dish I tried tasted very good. Everything comes fresh out of the kitchen and prices are normal. A bit more expensive than at Vietnamese restaurants but still very cheap for Western standards. Really recommend this place!

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

Pizza is another food group to me. I have been traveling 6 weeks now and craving a good pizza! All the other places I've been in Vietnam made pizza that was inedible. But at Indigo it is exactly what you are looking for! Good quality mozzarella, tasty sauce and a nice crust. Also, Indigo itself is a cute little place to hang out. All the other food looked delicious as well!

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

We have been here a couple of times and it's a nice place to eat although we found meals off the speciality menu to be better than the local dishes. Garlic bread starter is fantastic - fresh garlic and coriander served on top of griddled bread with oil. Also the chips are, in the words of my partner "just like my nan used to make"
Pizza bases are lovely and crisp. They don't always have everything on the menu available - only pancakes of ice cream no chocolate desserts on our first visit and no chilean red wine on our second visit - shame it was an ok wine first time we went. Worth a visit. They claim to make a great Sunday lunch but we didn't try it.