All reviews sand dunes palm trees mui ne nice place to chill quiet area air conditioning laundry service lam tong the location is perfect fishing village big room beautiful garden ho chi minh stayed for nights a great stay swimming pool hammocks
Reviewed 19 February 2016

This quiet, well maintained hotel was perfect. The hammocks in the courtyard were a bonus.The staff is friendly and helpful. It is well located. The rooms have a mini fridge, the showers are hot, the bed is comfortable. Highly recommended! As a side note, the breakfast across the Street at Green Restaurant is also convenient, and you can access the beach through the hotel linked to it).

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2016 via mobile

Spent 2 nights in Mui Ne and my only regret is I didn't spend both nights in Cocosand. Unfortunately when arriving they were booked out but we were lucky enough to get a room the following night. Mr. Qua and his staff were very polite, accommodating and friendly. On my Travel throughout Vietnam It can be a challenge to find this in most hotels, however these guys ticked all the boxes and I would 100% return to Cocosand should I visit Mui and again. Mr. Qua also arrange a jeep tour of the white and red dunes, fishing village and fairy stream. I would recommending doing this at 0430 as you can see the sun rising, you return to your hotel by 0830 and not only do you have a full day ahead of you still, you avoiding walking the dunes in high temperatures. Mr. Qua also arranged for us to sun bath for free at Ngoc Day Hotel. We really appreciated this as most resorts will not let you enter their resorts and avail of the facilities I.e sun beds, toilets, bar etc. Our room was spotless, air conditioned and spacious with 2 double beds. Nice little chill out section out from with deck chairs and a hammock. A steal for $20 if you ask me.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights and missed out to extend my stay for another couple of nights. So i had to move out. My bad. Good location, i consider the VKS spot as the center of town and its 150m walking distance.
Great outdoor area with sand and hammocks, the perfect hangout spot after a long day at the beach and in the water.
Things to consider:
- very hard mattress
- no breakfast included
If you are interested in motorcycle tours, ask for Mr Qua.
I would come back - single/couple.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank FabianJ55
Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

we book 1 double room and 1 triple room for 2 nights. it cost us rm 500. the price is very reasonable and the most important thing is their staff was really friendly and helpful. we took sleeping bus from ho chi minh to mui ne and it's quite late when we reach there. so we decide to book the day trip with reception. white and red sand dunes, fairy stream and fish village, the price is usd 28 for 5 person. and they help us to book sleeping bus back to ho chi minh, the price is usd 6 per person. they settle all this matter for us within 10 min. their service was really good and high efficiency. the room is spacious and clean. this hotel located at the town area. a lot of restaurants and family mart are over there! you can choose any one you like, western or local food!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

Stayed two nights in a double room

Pro's:
- huge, clean, comfortable beds. Rooms have big bathroom.
- hammocks to lie on outside.
- staff very helpful and friendly
- close to a great indian restaurant, and also a good Vietnamese place right next door.

Cons:
- tricky to get to the beach as you have to walk down the road and enter via a beach. However that's more the fault of the set up of Mui Ne, rather than of the hostel! Still only a few mins walk!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends