See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

We checked in to garden view villa for a night and were suppose to move to beach front Villa for the next day .
But after we saw the state of this place only in couple of hours after arriving we decided to choose a better place for about the same price .
I don't know if I should even call it a resort .
Very run down place . It feels like owners have no money to maintain this place . Garden looks dried off looks like waiting for some rain to get the life back .
Pool has only 4 sun beds with filthy cushions on them , if you still want them be ready to be up at 6 am . It has to be the most filthy beaches I have ever come across in my life . Loads of rubbish everywhere . A dog probably drowned a died been washed ashore . I informed the security about it but not a bother on him .
Breakfast is average but we are ok eating omelettes and some bread . Staff with little English or no English have really no clue , they need to trained .
This place is in middle of no where . We decided to go out for dinner to Mui ne , took us 45 min with our own car .
So if you are really out of luck if you don't have your own vehicle to go anywhere to take a break from this place . Good luck with taxies , they are no where to be seen . Would probably anyway cost you more than your room rate for a taxi to Mui ne .
Do yourself a favor . DO NOT COME HERE

Stayed: February 2016
Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

Beach is a disgrace the dirtiest beach I have ever seen and there was a dead dog there told security but he didn't care. Resort is not maintained at all needs an overall. Food wasn't that bad was edible.
It's also far from mui ne if you don't have car your finished taxi will cost a lot.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2016

Despite having our booking cancelled by TripAdvisor's partner getaroom.com without any notice being given and having received a booking confirmation from tripadvisor, we still managed to stay at the hotel, booking through another website.

The location is very quiet, but the views are good. The pool is very nice and other facilities were satisfactory.

Room Tip: You will need to get taxis or hire a scooter (available at the hotel) to get anywhere.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank 522mrw2015
Reviewed 26 November 2015 via mobile

I'm staying in beach front suit at this resort for 3 days. The view is good, with beach (it's a little bit untidy), a lot of wind. The advantage is the facilities in rooms (with a large room wt balcony to the beach, bath tub and bath stand, and clean walls).
The big issues are the quality of food and room service as well as the attitude of the staff.
The security (an old man, just like about 4 others of them - around 50) told me that the owner of the resort went bankrupt then passed away and staff salary was delayed for months.
Food for buffet breakfast is boring, just cheese, breads, bacons and sausages... It beach side, but there is no seafood. The resort need to order seafood from afar (due to the bankrupt) but it's no fresh.
If in the future, someone buy it and develop it again, maybe I will comeback. This resort has a great potential.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Magic G
Reviewed 3 November 2015

We stayed in a beach bungalow where you could walk out straight on to the beach. You could sit on the balcony having drinks and watching the sunrise. This place was about 10-15 minutes out of the town and they offered a free shuttle. We went in low season and there were only 3 other couples at the resort. We pretty much had it to ourselves. The staff were helpful and the breakfast was basic.
I absolutely loved this place, it was a little too quiet for my husband.

Room Tip: Splurge and get the beach bungalow
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple