See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 December 2016

I have spend a night in this hotel. The main reason for my visit to Mui Ne was to go to Sand Dunes, but as i am pationate wind surfer, have decided to take a beach hotel. Anyway, this hotel is not mine...Resort is not to big, it is quiet, has nice pool and friendly pool service. Room was huge and very clean and comfortable, even I didn't spend a lot of time there. The bathroom was also very big (almost too big) and very clean. As I left for a sand dunes at 4:30 , i have gotten from the hotel breakfast to take away...well, the same stuff worldwide.
The beach is simply to small for a place that is supposed to be beach hotel....
Location is...well, it is beach resort. Few Restaurants and market around and nothing else. For everything else need a bus or taxi , whic actualy not the problem is.
I have booked this hotel on booking.com (payment in hotel upon arrival) ... a while later I found better offer for this hotel on hotels.com , so I cancelled at booking.com and booked on hotels.com (immidiate payment, my credit card was charged immidiately)...arriving to the hotel, it happen that they haven't received neither the cancellation from booking.com nor new booking from hotels.com (what coincidence:):):).....and for me this ist too much coincidences...anyway, they have checked like about 30 seconds....and the answer was...no, we have only the first booking , you have to pay now....no discussion. Actually not even tried to check.
And not even tried to be friendly in all this. I am not big fan of this hotel and its staff. So, I definitely cannot recommend it .

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

This hotel is located close to Muine, just a few bus stops from the central market.One of the popular sightseeings - Fairy Creek- is located very close too. No need to take a tour, you can reach it easy on foot for 10 min.But the main advantage of the hotel is Windsurfing camp on its territory with the vast range of equipment for different sorys of marine leisures.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2016

We stayed in Hai Au Mui Ne Hotel in january 2016.I have to say that the territory of the hotel is like a little paradise..trees,flowers,trees again flowers and trees..that was amazing,your eyes are resting with a hundered different kind of colours of the flowers and trees..The facilities of the hotel is good enough for a 3 stars hotel,breakfast was rich enough also...Clean and nice hotel...There are 3-4 kind of different room and bungalow types which you can choose one of them according to your budget situation.Very well protected area by their security staff.Beach is great,daily cleaned by the staff,sunbeds are right at the edge of the ocean,you can use hotel beach towels which are given near by the pool in return signature.Pool is big varying in depth from 40 to 180 cm.,everytime clean..
Mui Ne is a fisherman's town that located along left and right side of a 12 kms long street.Along the street,there are a lots of restaurants,cafes,night clubs and the shops.You can hire a scooter for 5 dollars a day and ride where you want to,but you will be shocked of the riders who drive without rules))

Room Tip: Bungalows near the beach numbers between 601 and 605
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank H.İsmet B
Reviewed 5 March 2015

The staff at reception and restaurant were so bad, they almost don't even smile and response well to our request.
The facilities inside the room were too old, no hot water shower even we asked them to fix.
Room rate is so expensive with such poor service

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 February 2015 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nites and found it disappointed of the hotel service & facilities. The chair's broken, television & desk phone's not working. Called reception for support but no reply so I had to pass by the front desk to ask for fixing. They even didnt replenish the amenities in the bathroom but try to charge us for 2 bottle of shampoo missing in the room. That so ridiculous for a 3 star hotel. I will not recommend this resort for everybody!

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family