“My cozy nook at Phan Thiet”

Atelier Bistro & Cafe
Ranked #2 of 23 Coffee & Tea in Phan Thiet
Description: Atelier is a bistro where you can get both delicious food and delicious coffee. In a sense, we’ve tried to create a kind of "a sense of belonging"
Reviewed 17 January 2017

I totally enjoyed the ambiance at Altelier cafe with a simple and lean design, friendly and helpful staff. They serve fine Vietnamese coffee and also Italian Lavazza coffee which surprised me a lot. Because I know for sure Lavazza only allows trustworthy coffee shop/restaurant to sell their product.

I stayed at Phan Thiet for 2 days and I got 6 drinks that's so crazy but I know I was so happy to find the place.

1  Thank Sightseer690066

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

A must visit place in PhanThiet. Atelier Bistro & Cafe has both delicious food and good coffee.
They have Lavazza coffee.

Very friendly staff. I will come back.

2  Thank Poll_Nhu