All reviewsrooftop restaurantbeach and city centrefamily suitegreat hotelclean and modern hotelfree bicyclestop floorbreakfast selection isnice view of the cityrent a bikelovely poolwestern foodone night staytaxi ridei highly recommend this hotelspent nightsspecial thanks
Reviewed 21 November 2017

We had a wonderful stay at Hadana Boutique Hotel in Da Nang. The rooms are high standard and the service that the staff offer is simply outstanding. The breakfast buffet is varied and very tasty. The hotel is within walking distance of the city centre, taxi or Über is otherwise easily accessible and affordable. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
hadanadanang2016, Guest Service Manager at Hadana Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear Mr./Ms. Bodil K,

Warmest greeting from Hadana Boutique Hotel Đà Nẵng.

We deeply thank you for your nice comment on our facilities, services, location and our staff. It's even more than happy for us that you were so satisfied after a stay with us.

We hope other travelers will highly consider your helpful review when choosing the right destination for their vacation.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back for a longer vacation at Hadana Boutique Hotel.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Top notch service from reception , especially from Ms Angie Nguyen at front Desk who was especially gracious in hospitality , gentle in speech , always confident and professional .

The rooms were very functional and everything worked well- I have no complaints . Best of all, it was all value for $ too.

The breakfast included had a wide variety of breakfast foods , Vietnamese & Western . I
was already satisfied when my double sunny side up eggs were done to my standard of perfection . There was also my cornflakes, my white & brown bread toasts plus fresh fruits. Best of all, was the thick aromatic Vietnamese coffee!

The in - house spa therapists, one male & the other female , were very skilled in their Vietnamese brand of massage , aiming at specific pressure spots and soothing aching muscles with their languorous strokes .

Highly recommend this place to anyone who is in search of a value for $ , special Boutique hotel in Danang .

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
hadanadanang2016, Guest Service Mânger at Hadana Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear Ms. Tan Ter Shian,

How wonderful to hear that you have had such a fabulous stay with us!

We deeply thank you for your nice comment on our facilities, services, location and our staff. It seems indeed very rewarding for us to acknowledge how guests are able to appreciate our efforts to achieve their full satisfaction. Your positive review is a great encouragement for our team to continue to deliver a seamless service for our guests.

Ms. Tan Ter Shian, we certainly look forward to having you back for another enjoyable stay in the near future.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed in a Delux double room for 3 nights. I found the room to be of a high standard and the bed the most comfortable sleep so far in Vietnam.

An initial problem with my first room had us moved to another without a hitch and a complimentary meal served in the breathtaking 11th floor restaurant.

The breakfast buffet was decent and always being restocked.

The hotel staff, like most I have found in Vietnam take customer service very seriously and were outstanding in meeting our few needs.

The location is ok however using Uber to get around proved to be a very cheap and reliable option.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here for pure value and would stay again!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
hadanadanang2016, Guest Service Manager at Hadana Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

Dear Mr. De Sousa Matt Agostinho,

Thank you very much for choosing Hadana Boutique Hotel when visiting Danang. Also, thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay. Your positive feedback can be a great encouragement for our team to continue to deliver a seamless service for our guests.

On the behalf of the team, thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

The value for money at this hotel is incredible. The rooms are clean, spacious and really nice. Everything works. The staff were immensely helpful and friendly in all respects. Despite some reviews here, I very much enjoyed the breakfast - both the Vietnamese and foreign options. There's a lovely roof terrace looking out over the city. Very few faults. It's on a busy road, but the noise doesn't really disturb. It's fairly central and not far from the beach. The pool is not quite what the photographer captured. The constant music in the restaurant, even at breakfast, was a bit more than I'd have liked.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Streetpigeon
hadanadanang2016, Guest Service Manager at Hadana Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Mr. Streetpigeon,

Thank you very much for taking time to drop us a generous review.

How wonderful to hear that you have had such a fabulous stay with us! The F & B Team is delighted to hear that you enjoy the breakfast. This is really a great encouragement to our staffs to continue to deliver the best services to our guests.

Mr. Streetpigeon, thank you again for sharing your experience and we look forward to hosting you on your next trip to Danang.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

It was a pleasure to stay in Hadana hotel. Unfortunately, it was raining most time during our stay but Hadana staff made even more than everything to make us happy and feel comfortable. I would like to thank you for all that was done. Keep your service on such a high level and I'm sure I'll be back sometime.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
hadanadanang2016, Guest Service Manager at Hadana Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear Mr. Dubinsky Arkady,

Thank you for staying at Hadana Boutique Hotel. It was truly our pleasure to serve you during your stay.

My team and I really appreciate your kind words and are happy that you you enjoyed your stay here. This is really a great encouragement to our staffs to continue to deliver the best services to our guests.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we look forward to hosting you on your next trip to Danang.