All reviewsrooftop restaurantbeach and city centrefamily suitegreat hotelclean and modern hotelfree bicyclestop floorbreakfast selection isnice view of the cityrent a bikelovely poolwestern foodone night staytaxi ridei highly recommend this hotelspent nightsspecial thanks
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed in a Delux double room for 3 nights. I found the room to be of a high standard and the bed the most comfortable sleep so far in Vietnam.

An initial problem with my first room had us moved to another without a hitch and a complimentary meal served in the breathtaking 11th floor restaurant.

The breakfast buffet was decent and always being restocked.

The hotel staff, like most I have found in Vietnam take customer service very seriously and were outstanding in meeting our few needs.

The location is ok however using Uber to get around proved to be a very cheap and reliable option.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here for pure value and would stay again!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
hadanadanang2016, Guest Service Manager at Hadana Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

Dear Mr. De Sousa Matt Agostinho,

Thank you very much for choosing Hadana Boutique Hotel when visiting Danang. Also, thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay. Your positive feedback can be a great encouragement for our team to continue to deliver a seamless service for our guests.

On the behalf of the team, thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

The value for money at this hotel is incredible. The rooms are clean, spacious and really nice. Everything works. The staff were immensely helpful and friendly in all respects. Despite some reviews here, I very much enjoyed the breakfast - both the Vietnamese and foreign options. There's a lovely roof terrace looking out over the city. Very few faults. It's on a busy road, but the noise doesn't really disturb. It's fairly central and not far from the beach. The pool is not quite what the photographer captured. The constant music in the restaurant, even at breakfast, was a bit more than I'd have liked.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Streetpigeon
hadanadanang2016, Guest Service Manager at Hadana Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Mr. Streetpigeon,

Thank you very much for taking time to drop us a generous review.

How wonderful to hear that you have had such a fabulous stay with us! The F & B Team is delighted to hear that you enjoy the breakfast. This is really a great encouragement to our staffs to continue to deliver the best services to our guests.

Mr. Streetpigeon, thank you again for sharing your experience and we look forward to hosting you on your next trip to Danang.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

It was a pleasure to stay in Hadana hotel. Unfortunately, it was raining most time during our stay but Hadana staff made even more than everything to make us happy and feel comfortable. I would like to thank you for all that was done. Keep your service on such a high level and I'm sure I'll be back sometime.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
hadanadanang2016, Guest Service Manager at Hadana Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear Mr. Dubinsky Arkady,

Thank you for staying at Hadana Boutique Hotel. It was truly our pleasure to serve you during your stay.

My team and I really appreciate your kind words and are happy that you you enjoyed your stay here. This is really a great encouragement to our staffs to continue to deliver the best services to our guests.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we look forward to hosting you on your next trip to Danang.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed 4 nights in a deluxe room, the room was great, bed super comfy- staff very friendly and very helpful. The hotel is lovely...: we used our discount on a massage each which was awesome! The breakfast we found there was too many options... maybe trying to cater for too many cultures tastes and nothing in our eyes went together... what there was was good however, would have like a better selection of fruit - mainly just watermelon ( I don’t like) and Papaya ( can’t eat)

All in all we would come back again and would definitely recommend to friends

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
hadanadanang2016, Guest Service Manager at Hadana Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear Mr./ Ms. Benest81,

Thank you very much for choosing Hadana Boutique Hotel when visiting Danang.

The entire team is delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable time with us especially at our Spa. Your candid feedback on the breakfast is highly appreciated. Let us assure you that it is in our continued efforts to improve our services in order to create an enjoyable experience to all our valued guests.

On the behalf of the team, thank you for your review. We are looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

The helpful staff booked all my golf courses for me on my trip, lovely big cool comfortable room. Great breakfast, even has a nice pool.
Nice Street with good restaurants and a few bars, 5 minutes to the beach, 10 to bridge into the main tourist drag.

Lovely stay in da nang, I'll be back next year.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
hadanadanang2016, Guest Service Manager at Hadana Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Dear Mr. Matthew Jordan,

Warmest greeting from Hadana Boutique Hotel Đà Nẵng.

Thank you for your generous comment. We are delighted that you had an amazing stay with us. Your positive review can be a great encouragement for our team to continue to deliver a seamless service for our guests.

We all look forward to welcoming you back for another fantastic stay in the nearest future.