Free cancellation until 22/07
USD 372
USD 147
Trip.com
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 264/night.

USD 2,369
USD 848
USD 758
USD 955
USD 787
All reviewscleaning staffmini fridgebreakfast stafffriendly hotelsea viewone night staywalking distancefood tourcheap pricewould stay againshort walk to the beachwonderful hotelseafoodroom was largefree breakfaststar hotelfantastic stay
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

First time I came here it was new hotel but now it's Ana Maison Hotel.
Different name but not different service which is still very good!
Ms Ha took care of us for everything!!
She speaks very good English and you can ask her everything you want..
I will come back here for sure the next time I will be back in Da Nang.
Thank you very much Ms Ha!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

i stayed this hotel. at first, it was difficult to find this hotel. cuz they changed hotel name. but when i checked in this hotel, i wondered, staff is friendly and kindly, comfortable room and bed, also sanitary...
i felt hospitality by this hotel and staff.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
NewHotelDN, Giám đốc quan hệ khách hàng at New Hotel Da Nang, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear Kazuo M,

I appreciate you taking your time to pass your feedback regarding your recent stay at New Hotel.

It is always a pleasure to welcome you to Vietnam and to the New Hotel, likewise to receive positive feedback about our facilities, services, the staff made your experience memorable. Please rest assured that I have share your feedback with our team, this feedback has served as an encouragement to all of our staff.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we do hope to welcome back again in the future.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Hi hotel,
I come here alot of times, so in my opinion, I really like the room view, I can see the sea and take the fresh air here. In the early of the morning, I walk along the beach, that's great! In the hotel, staff are so good. Miss Ha is a customer service, she cares me very well. Thanks alot. The next time, I will come here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear Tran T,

The first, on behalf of all hotel's members, I would like to send "thank you" for choosing New Hotel as your staying during your trip. You took a lot of compliment to our hotel, we are very proud that. Thanks again.

I hopw that you will come back here in the next trip. See you soon!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Dear all the member
I'm very happy when I stay in this hotel. The room is so good, I sleep very well. The service is very nice, the staff is wonderful, especially Miss Ha, She is really friendly and helpful. She introduce lots of things for our family. If I have a chance, I will come back this hotel again with my family. THANKS

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
NewHotelDN, Giám đốc quan hệ khách hàng at New Hotel Da Nang, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Jack P,

Warmest Greetings from New Hotel,

The first, we thank you so much for choosing and staying with us during your recent trip in Da Nang City.
We would like to thank you for your comment on Tripadvisor community. We are really proud that you would definitely stay New Hotel again.
Once again, Thankl you for your comment and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Best regard,

Reviewed 7 March 2018

+ Location is good near the beach, just few minutes walk. Room was clean and comfortable, and breakfast had lot of options, which vary every day, nice for the longer stay.

- Next to hotel is lots of construction that starts early in the Morning (as in whole Da Nang) and restaurant where they were yelling half of the night. Make sure to pack your earplugs.
- This hotel just changed their name to New Hotel, but the name isn't mentioned anywhere outside. Quite interesting try to find it, and not in the good way.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pikkuporkkana
NewHotelDN, Giám đốc quan hệ khách hàng at New Hotel Da Nang, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear Pikkuporkkana,

I appreciate you take the time to pass your feedback regarding your recent stay at New Hotel.
On behalf of all hotel's members, we send all thanks to you for choosing New Hotel as your staying. We would like to offer our sincerest apologiesfor something wrong in this hotel. We are making conditions for them to do the construction on time and wish this area become a tourist center in Da Nang City. We hope that you will sympathy for this iinconvenient.