“Imperial Palace to behold! ”

Danang Private Taxi
Private Day Tour Da Nang - My Son - Hoi An
Ranked #1 of 27 Transportation in Da Nang
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Danang Private Taxi is major in serving private taxi transfer from Danang Airport to Hoi An, Danang International Airport to Danang city, Danang Airport to Hue Imperial city or some time transfer from Danang Airport to Phong Nha - Dong Hoi city by English speaking driver. They are one of the trust transport service companies on Danang city. Most of their drivers can speak well of English so everything become easier for all travelers who is the first time traveling to Vietnam and really need help from them. Our target market is online customers who speak English with slogan Your Local Transfer Operator in Central Vietnam.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

in 5 reviews
"ba na hills"
"my son"

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I have booked a van for my family twice during my stay (airport -> hotel and hoi an day trip + transfer to airport) and during both times the service was immaculate; especially during the second booking where the driver was at our disposal during the whole day and took great care of our suitcases we left in the van. Also special mention to Elena from the Sales team who has been super helpful throughout the whole experience and has helped accommodate any last minute requests or changes!

1  Thank drissation
Reviewed 17 March 2018

We booked VietnamLocals for a day trip on March 10, 2018 through Ms. Elena and would highly recommend this company. Ms. Elena answered all my questions before we booked and even phoned the van during our trip to make sure everything was okay. The van was very comfortable and early to pick us up right at the cruise ship. The English speaking guide was knowledgeable and able to answer all our questions and we were able to go at our own pace. We all thoroughly enjoyed our day and would use this company again if we ever return to Vietnam. The experience was wonderful from beginning to end.

4  Thank linthom00
Reviewed 23 February 2018

Look no further for taxi and tour related services in Vietnam. This company should be your only point of contact as they take care of everything and use the best drivers and cleanest vehicles. We used them for 2 weeks across Vietnam and I had completely customised my requirements which was met with great suggestions if there were better options. Key was their top notch communications (thanks to Nina and Elena), constantly available via WhatsApp even during the Tet festival. I can confidently say that our trip was made better by this company - hassle free and seamless. They are slightly more expensive than local options but worth every penny. I would blindly use them if I were in Vietnam again. Highly recommended and you should make this company your one stop shop for your Vietnam travels.

1  Thank varun_mukthi
See more reviews
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Exceptional experience with Danang Private Taxi! I booked between Danang and Quang Nam and have to admit I was nervous due to our transport occuring during Tet Lunar New Year holiday period. But I am happy to report Danang Private delivered excellent and comfortable service. Ms Elena is responsive to inquiries and the vehicle was new and clean. Thank you Danang Private Taxi for providing an excellent and worry-free experience! I highly recommend and will use in the future!

2  Thank MichaelCaven