All reviewsair portclose to the airportfree massageindoor poolfree airport transfergreat hotelfood for breakfastluxury hotelrooms are comfortableearly checkstayed at this hotel for nightsdragon bridgetop floorvery pleasant staydeluxe roomfitness centerbusiness trip
Reviewed 10 November 2017

I was absolutely baffled at how nice, but not overbearing the staff were. The hotel is very nice and has all the luxuries you would expect for its class. I lost my wallet, or dropped it in the toilet, foolish tourist, anyway the cleaner must have found it then passed it along to the reception staff who came and found me in the restaurant by face and returned it to me. Very honest. We went during a public holiday, there literally was no vacancies in Da Nang, even so the staff still found time to come and visit us and ask if we needed anything and particularly looked after our dietary requirements.

The staff were amazing! if If haven't mentioned it enough, particularly Daisy who helped us to find one of the only two halal restaurants in the city!

Stayed: May 2017
Samdi Da Nang H, Manager at Samdi Hotel Da Nang, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Mamnunz,

Thank you for your positive review. We are pleased to hear that you had a memorable stay and have passed along your praises to the Our Team especially Ms. Daisy. She was really happy to see your note.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Danang and Samdi Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and I flew into Da Nang from Nha Trang on a 17-hour layover. We arrived and took a taxi to the hotel (about 5 mins & 50,000 VND). It was raining and the front door staff welcomed us with umbrellas when we pulled up. We arrived to the hotel at around 8am and was trying to get a room. We were wanting to check-in then and check-out same day at 10:30pm. They quoted us a little over 3 million VND (equivalent to $136 USD). The price on Trip Advisor was $54 USD. Anyways, we booked it through TripAdvisor which was weird why they couldn’t honor it. But the staff allowed us to each their breakfast then we waited in the lobby until 11am for the room to be ready. We really appreciated the friendly staff and for allowing us to check-in early. This hotel is a little old, but it still looks good. The service we get here was far superior than our much nicer 5-star hotel we stayed at in Nha Trang. We rate this hotel 4 out of 5 stars because the hotel could use some renovation and the location is half and half. Very close to the airport, but also their is really no restaurant options in the area. Check-out was a breeze and they offered free shuttle service to the airport.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. Christopher F,

Thank you for sharing your feedback from your stay. We appreciate your kind words about our hotel. Your comments are duly noted and we will discuss these with our team to improve our standards moving forward. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

The staff at Hotel Samdi were excellent throughout my four day stay in Danang.
Jury at the concierge desk in particular was a big help.
When the airline made a mistake with my booking she worked very hard to make me comfortable despite it not being the hotel's problem. She also made excellent suggestions for local sightseeing.

I'd stay again at the hotel for the service and the staff but the laundry machines on the top floor makes a lot of noise throughout the night which is audible throughout the top few floors. I recommend a lower floor for a good night's sleep.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Samdi Da Nang H, Manager at Samdi Hotel Da Nang, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear TribalJohn,

Thank you for your positive review and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I am pleased to hear that you had a memorable stay and have passed along your praises to the Concierge Team especially Ms. Jury. They were really happy to see your note.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

First time to Danang and we stayed at Samdi hotel. The rooms were amazing. The staff (especially Jenny the customer representative) were extremely helpful and polite. She pointed out the best eateries around and city and organised transport for us when we needed it. Overall one of the best places I had stayed through out my holiday in Vietnam. will definitely be back.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tony H

Dear Mr. Tony H.,

Thank you for your positive review. We are pleased to hear that you had a memorable stay and have passed along your praises to the Concierge Team especially Ms. Jenny. They were really happy to see your note.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Nice hotel with very friendly staff. We stayed only one night as we left Da Nang the day after. We came back from a 5 day trip around Central Vietnam and looked forward to relax at a pool. I had not seen that it was a indoor pool and no area to sit outside. Total turnover but my mistake. But this was a little showstopper for us as we had looked forward to this.

We felt this hotel was more for business than vacation. Should have checked better before order. Very good price on room with a nice view.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KGravdal
Samdi Da Nang H, Manager at Samdi Hotel Da Nang, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear Knut Gravadal,

Thank you for taking time to share your recent experience at our hotel and your positive feedback about our staff. However, it seems that we do not meet all your expectations, in particular your feedback about the swimming pool. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you and we do hope to have the opportunity to welcoming you back someday.