Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm

Ways to Experience Xuan Tu Tours
1,299 results
All reviews private tour day tour my son great tour marble mountain imperial city local food central vietnam cruise ship vietnamese history vietnamese coffee local market lady buddha his knowledge the dragon guide company
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 July 2019 via mobile

We wanted to see My Son and the lanterns in Hoi An on the same day. Xuan Tu set up an itinerary for us and her colleague, My, met us at the hotel just before noon. My is a sweet young lady and a wonderful guide. She asked for our food preference and took us to a nearby restaurant for a quick lunch before the one hour's drive to My Son.

We knew it would be hot but luckily there was a mild breeze. We watched a music and dance performance and toured part of the UNESCO site. My told us the history and took many pictures for us.

We left for Hoi An around 3:30 and spent quite a bit of time touring the old town. It was more crowded than we thought but My always managed to find a quieter spot to explain things and take more pics. She knew we wanted to try banh mi and took us to a branch of the stall which was made famous by Anthony Bourdain's visit. The banh mi was really good!
My also helped us bargain during souvenir shopping at the night market.

Xuan Tu's tours may be a little more costly than other private tours but we think it's worth every penny. From the very first email communication to the tour on the day, the service was prompt and outstanding. Thank you, My and Xuan Tu!

2  Thank HChan
Reviewed 11 July 2019

We had a fantastic private tour for our group of 8 through Xuan Tu tours. Due to some of our group having mobility difficulties it was important for us to have a guide who could minimise walking. Lam from Xuan Tu tours was just excellent. Met us at our hotel in Hoi An, he was kind, informative and knowledgeable.
We enjoyed a fantastic day, the cable car rides were amazing. It is a huge place with a lot going. We could not have seen as much as we did without Lam’s guidance. He also knew the great positions for the best photo opportunities and took great photos of our group.
We are all extremely grateful to Lam and Xuan Tu tours - highly recommend this company.

Reviewed 10 July 2019

There were 6 of us in the group. Personally, it was my 1st time in Da Nang. Lam is our tour guide for the tour to Hoi An and Ba Na Hills. Tina took us for the street food tour. Both are very good tour guides. Good English and knows their ways around very well. Enjoyed the street foods Tina took us, she is very professional and considerate throughout the tour. Constantly checking that we are being taken care of and ensuring we get to taste all the street foods she has arranged for us without us overeating and ordered smaller portions for us.

There was a super long queue at the cable car station going up Ba Na Hills. Lam is good and he managed to assist us to a shorter way to the cable car. He is also good at avoiding the big tour groups and we managed to cover the attractions smooth and with minimum wait. He also managed to be in "Priority" queue for the popular Banh Mi shop at Hoi An, we got our Banh Mi in less than 10mins, where normal guys need to wait at least 20mins. He sure knows his ways to make our tour a pleasant one!

Overall, we enjoyed the 3 days tour we have booked with them and I will definitely recommend my friends to use their services when they are in Da Nang! Kudos to the guys at Xuan tu Tours!

Reviewed 10 July 2019 via mobile

Xuan Tu is a terrific guide and our tour of the world heritage listed My Son sanctuary was one of the highlights of our honeymoon. We can't speak highly enough of this company. The driver Cong was a very safe driver and his car was brand new with plenty of space. My Son is a peaceful and beautiful slice of Vietnam and a must see for those visiting Hoi An or Da Nang. We learnt about the history and architecture of the complex and much much more about Vietnamese life. Thank you Xuan Tu!!

2  Thank danielhP7235EW
Reviewed 9 July 2019

Excellent tour guide, great service and well spoken English. We did a full day tour and My (our tour guide name) is very informative, friendly and super helpful, so thank you for taking us around a whole day today :)

Our family had a really great time and experience, I would highly recommend Xian Tu tour when you’re planning to visit Vietnam.

We are very pleased with their service, thank you!

Irna from NZ