Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm

Ways to Experience Xuan Tu Tours
1,299 results
All reviews private tour day tour my son great tour marble mountain imperial city local food central vietnam cruise ship vietnamese history vietnamese coffee local market lady buddha his knowledge the dragon guide company
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 April 2019 via mobile

Our family had a great time joining Xuan Tu Tours with Lam, a local cheerful young lad as our guide. First we had a fun time riding on the basket boat then we went on our walking tour at Hoi On. Lam brought us to have a taste of the Vietnamese at a few local eateries and he did great getting the best bargain for us at shopping. Lam is a pleasant and responsible guide, he speaks v good English and shows us what real hospitality means at DaNang. We will surely be back next time.

1  Thank GreenieYY
Reviewed 26 April 2019 via mobile

I spent two months in Asia and when I came to Da Nang, I did not have a plan for tours at all. After searching through TripAdvisor, I came to learn about Xuan Tu Tours and the personal experience they give to travelers. I booked a one day motorcycle tour that took me through Da Nang and Hoi An. My tour guide, My, could not have been better! She was very welcoming and enthusiastic in showing me more of her hometown. She took me wherever I wanted to go via motorcycle including great food spots (Banh Mi and local coconut coffee) and great spots to see Buddha statues. She had a natural, fun-loving nature and for the price, it was very reasonable. I will definitely be using them in the future.

2  Thank sidramkumar
Reviewed 25 April 2019

My friend and I booked for a day tour from 8am to 6 p.m. to go to My Son and Banah Hill. And we were asked if we want to eat buffet, but we turned down and prefer local food. So the itinerary is quite flexible. the driver with the tour guide will take care of us to get up and drop off the car, of course the tour guide is with us all time throughout the day.
The guide will explain the history of it. And also when we still have time, and we asked for coffee, he will suggest place to go and also it's up to us finally to go to a popular café. Finally he need to left the tour at day end, the driver will then send us back to the hotel.
It's a very comfy tour experience.

2  Thank hoesk1980
Reviewed 25 April 2019

Great tour service. In Da Nang we had the great pleasure to tour with Lam (+++++) Sin, and Khanh In Saigon - Lan. Unfortunately Lam was committed to tour with a returning customer in Hanoi so we had only 1 day with him. He was truly outstanding. After we left him we stayed in touch. Lam told me a very touching story about his next tour with a returning US Vet that asked if the Vietnamese people hated Americans. Lam proved that he and the Vietnamese people love Americans. Use Lam if you can. Tell him Bob says hello.

Date of experience: April 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Robert G
Reviewed 25 April 2019 via mobile

As a solo traveler, I prefer a private tour guide when visiting new places. You expect to receive a more personalized experience and a package tour customized to your liking.

When I reached out to Xuan Tu Tours, however, I basically I wanted to see everything in 3 days... everything to the extent of the tours offered on their website - My Son, Hoi An, Hue, Da Nang and Ba Na.

What I received exceeded my expectations. Lam is an excellent tour guide. By the end of the first day, I felt I was exploring Hoi An with a good friend. Lam is an engaging storyteller and is genuinely interested in knowing more about you. He grew up in Da Nang city and is an expert in the history of the region. I appreciated his pace and his observation that I was flexible with trying new things.

In addition to the planned itinerary, we went off the beaten path and sampled street food in various alleys or in areas away from the city centers that I would have certainly never found myself.

I highly recommend Xuan Tu Tours. When I return, I will request that customized alley tour... :)

4  Thank mister_manny