Furama Resort Danang
USD 787*
USD 98*
USD 96*
2,593 results
All reviewslagoon poolcafe indochinedon ciprianiocean studioseafood buffetdragon fruitgarden viewchina beachlife guardsfree shuttlebeautiful beachwhite sandwelcome drinkkids clubmain poolthe general managermain restaurant
Reviewed 15 November 2010

During my recent business trip to Furama I was overwhelmed with the level of service provided from each and every staff. They were able to anticipate every need and assist with activities both on property and off. The resort offers beautiful and clean accommodations, updated conference facilities and diverse on site restaurants.

Whether in Danang for business or pleasure, I look forward to returning to Furama Resort.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2010

Attended a work conference @ the Furama Resort. Da Nang itself does not hold much attaraction as Hoi An which is a half hour away has more to see and do. Still this is a lovely resort by the beach. It is a little run down and in need of a spruce up. This is however made up by the wonderful staff - all very friendly and helpful - a high level of service is given. The resort is kept very clean and tidy. It is a spacious resort - quite spread out with lovely gardens. Rooms are of a good size. Can recommend the Italian restaurant there too - top quality. Would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 November 2010

Spent only 2 nights here, and would have loved to have stayed much, much longer.
The rooms, the location, the facilities, the food, and the staff were just outstanding.
It was one of the main highlights of our 2 week trip in Vietnam.
Thank you, Furama!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2010

We recently stayed in Furama for 8 nights as part of a 14 night holiday to celebrate my Mother In laws 60th birthday.

What a great place to unwind and be pampered!

The staff treated us like royalty, we asked to use the library on the evening of the birthday to play a DVD that we had prepared, not only were they accomodating, but had also organised a lovely bunch of flowers and a beautiful cake for my mother in law as well. Then to top it off we walked into the library to a show of 2 drummers performing a show for us - WOW. This place knows how to turn it on for you.

The offer a free shuttle bus service to Hoi An and return every day as well, which we used twice..

The quality of food in this resort is second to none, as is there attention to detail.

One of our touring party had a problem with the inroom airconditioner, one phone call and they were there within 3 minutes to fix it, and they didn't leave until we were happy with it.

I can strongly recommend the Happy Hour at the bar, buy one get the next one free!!

If I was to return to Vietnam, it would be purely to stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2010

I booked this hotel after loooking at reviews on this site and we were not disappointed.We had spent 4 nights in Hoi An and had done quite a lot of shopping and spending time in Tailors and as we were at the end of our hoilday to spend 3 days at the Furama relazing was just lovely.We had booked a room that overlooked the ocean.The room was very spacious and balcony is big enough for 2 lounges,2 chairs and a table.The bed area is at a higher level to the front living area so you only have to sit up in bed and you have a lovely view of the ocean.We went of a walk around the resort and the gardens are beautiful.
On the first morning we woke early and went for a walk on the beach.You can walk for a long distance on the wide beach and there were many locals getting their morning exercise or fishing.We stopped and watched a group of locals pulling in a large net from the ocean and a friendly man answered many questions for us. It was lovely way to start the day. We then returned to have a swim in the ocean in front of the resort and after a shower went for breakfast.The breakfast selection is excellent and if you could not find heaps to eat to satisfy you ,you would be very hard to please.
We ordered room service one night and had it on the balcony.We only ordered 2 starters,thinking we may go out later,but there was so much food we did not need anymore.The happy hour in the bar is also good value.The place was very quiet with few guests in so the pool,which overlooks the ocean only ever had a few people there.
The other two nights we sort advise from the hotel and Lonely planet and went to 2 local restaurants.One a seafood restaurant further down the beach.We were the only non locals in the place and we were treated like royalty.We had constanrt service.I mean constant ,as one waiter stood by our table the whole time and at times we had several people fussing over us as we picked the live fish for out meal that night.We had trouble keeping a straight face.The next night was a similiar story
Our only concern with Danang is the obvious developement that is taking place right along the beach.The Furama and the Life resort next door are tastefull resorts in style and size,we only hope the new developements do not destroy this area.In our experience there are few beaches of this size that has some swell,warm water and nothing that bites you.
One thing I found a little odd at the hotel that I have not come acroos before.We left our room to go for a swim and the cleaning lady was about to enter and when we returned we found a printed note on the bed side table saying your valubles are safe with us take this to reception to retreive them.I looked around and realised my wallet ,which had a small amount of cash in it, was missing.I went down to reception with the piece of paper,which had no room number on it and was asked my room no and they then said my name.They then had trouble finding the key to the safe deposit boxes and retrieved my wallet.I asked why it was taken and they said it is their policy to remove anything of value from the room,so none of their staff can be accused of being a thief.There is a safe in the room where we had our spare cash and passports and I suppose I should of kept my wallet in there too,but I did wonder how the cleaning lady decided what was valueable and how carefull they were with it after it was removed from the room.We were surprised at this hotel how few staff spoke good english and both argeed it was harder to be understood here than all the other places we stayed at .The expection to this was the manager who tracked me down re the wallet and explained their policy in detail.
Other than this incident we were very happy with The Furama and would nor hesitate to stay there again

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank traceaus
gmdtm, General Manager at Furama Resort Danang, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2011

Very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and thanks for telling us about your visit .
As explained to you before you left , its our policy that anything that may look or be valuable that is left unattended in the room , then these items are placed in the in room safety box for safe keeping . We believe that its better to be safe than sorry.
I would also mention that we get alot of very positive feed back about this little extra service and guests are appreciative of the extra care of their belongings that we provide .
Thanks again for the words of support and I hope you will make Fabulous Furama your home away from home on your next trip to Vietnam .
Cam On