“Just perfect”

Red Sky Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 1,000 Restaurants in Da Nang
Price range: USD 4 - USD 30
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Best Steak House in Town
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Best restaurant i ate while in Vietnam for 7 days. Follow their recommendations if you want a perfect dining experience. Had a perfectly cooked steak that was very good value for money. Souffle for dessert was good too. Staff was attentive and would certainly recommend a visit

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We travel to cambodia and Vietnam every year..and it is a must do when we are away to visit this amazing restuarant..
Food is amazing.
Staff are beautiful.
We come from Australia. And this is the best steak ever.
Defiantly a must do while in Danang .

2  Thank Tracey W
Reviewed 27 March 2018

I am here with my family for dinner. Staff was lovely. The chef is very friendly, well cooking and informative that make a good atmosphere while dining. I really had an enjoyable meal. Will go back for sure.

1  Thank johnchan111
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Location wasn't what I expected to start with, on saying that the food was excellent albeit expensive for Vietnam. We had starters of Prawn Tartar and tomato soup, both very nice. We both had steak for the main, cooked perfectly and served with roasted potatoes and green beans.
The downside, which is why it only gets 4 star is the price and my husband had 2 Heinekens and both were warm even though he asked for them to make sure the second one was cold.

1  Thank PKVLFC
Reviewed 25 March 2018

This is the best restaurant that I would like to recommend to all of you who are going to Da Nang. The chef there is nice and full of passion on cooking, esp. on cooking the steak. The steak & Japanese Beef there is the one that shouldn't miss. Comparing to the others foods that I had in Da Nang, I believe the dinner in this restaurant in one of the most unforgettable one in my Vietnam trip.