Lowest prices for your stay
USD 34
Free cancellation until 23/04/21
Booking.comUSD 34
PricelineUSD 34
TravelocityUSD 34
All reviews street pub bao ms chi inclusive breakfast bell man free foot massage big c checking in clean hotel visit da nang welcome drink lovely hotel hotel is located top floor recommend this hotel the dragon swimming pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 February 2020

Stayed 4days at this hotel and moved by their hospitality.
Breakfast was so well organized and high wuakity that every people could enjoy regardless of their nationality.
Pool on the roof top was slightly smaller than I expected but had no problem.
I highly recommend this hotel if you are planning to chill at Da Nang.thanks
이거 왜 한국어로 리뷰 작성해야 50자가 채워지는 지 모르겠네요. 아무튼 좋은 호텔이예요 추천합니다. 두번 추천합니다. 50자 채움
Chi Ang Trinh

Trip type: Travelled with friends
NGUYEN NHUNG, Kinh doanh at GIC Luxury Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2020

Greetings from GIC LUXURY HOTEL & SPA,

Thank you for reviewing our property.

We are delighted to read that you had a good stay and enjoyed our customer service and hotel location. It is always encouraging to learn that guests are satisfied with our service as what we strive for every day.

Again, thank you for staying with us, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 12 February 2020 via mobile

The hotel is very good! 새로지은 건물이라 매우 좋았어요! 균뒈 쪼큠 췅결이 뷰족해yo!! 쳥쇼 쵀대루 앙헤쥬고 바댝읭 뎌뤄워욜! thank you. Chimdae랑 이불에 머가 뮫어있쏠 그렇지만 약간의 청결 말고는 전망이나 위치같은 다른 면에서는 굉장히 우수한 편이에용. 다음에도 묵을 의항 있음 ㅇㅇ 추천!

Staff Chi. Minh

Trip type: Travelled with friends
NGUYEN NHUNG, Kinh doanh at GIC Luxury Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2020

Dear Ms. Lovely JessyK,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the GIC LUXURY HOTEL & SPA.

We trust that other travelers will find your comments as a good & helpful advises when looking for an appropriate accommodation in the heart of this vibrant Da Nang City.

Once again we truly thanks for your valued feedback we assure that we are making our best efforts for further improvement.

We wish you all the best,

Reviewed 7 February 2020 via mobile

We enjoyed a 4 day stay in GIC hotel and it was one of the best hotels we were! Breakfast was amazing, the staff was super friendly and polite and everyone speaks English! Huuuge thanks to the special attention we received from Chris, front office manager!! He treated us with special attention and gave us tips for trips, what to visit in Da Nang etc. he also speaks English
perfectly. Thank you, i would love to return back here and stay here again ;)

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 384aneliyap

Greetings from GIC LUXURY HOTEL & SPA,

Thank you for reviewing our property.

Again, thank you for staying with us, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 23 January 2020

The GIC Land Luxury Hotel is not a terrible place by any stretch. If you can get over the terrible decor (no lamps, really?) the weird smell in the bathroom, the super hard beds and staff that barely speaks English, it's fine. The location is excellent if you want to be in the center of Da Nang. Breakfast was middle of the road. Elevators were insufficient for the hotel's size. For the price, it's a decent option - just set your expectations accordingly.

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank gzicherm
christran30, Quản lý bộ phận lễ tân at GIC Luxury Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2020

Dear Mr. Gzicherm,

We are deeply grateful for your constructive comment and would like to express my sincerest apologies about your inconvenience regarding the room which should be better. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and I am confident that your review helps us to prevent from future occurrences.

Thank you so much for letting us take care of you. We can’t wait to have you here on your next visit soon!.

With best regards,

Chris Tran
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 21 January 2020

Rating this hotel was quite difficult. We had some great experiences but some disappointing ones as well. I was caught between 3-4 stars.
Our view was stunning! We got one on the highest corner floor and could see the front of the dragon bridge, the different bridges and the skyline was beautiful! Unfortunately the wall looked like it had some kind of mold or black spots on it which is surprising since they said they have only been open for 3-4 months.
On first morning at the breakfast buffet, I got a fried pastry puff and opened it up to see what it was filled with. I was surprised to find 5 ants had been fried into the dough! When I brought it up with staff they took care of it immediately (removed all pastries) and served us smoothies as an apology. But the next day I found a hair in my bamboo leaf wrap sticky rice and a gnat when I poured my coffee (had been a fresh pot). For a 4 star hotel I was quite surprised to have this happen.
We booked on agoda. It said that there was fruit in the room. Unlike some hotels where the fruit is daily, they only have fruit the day of check in.
The lobby staff was friendly, one gentleman on the evening shift (unfortunately I didn't catch his name) was extremely helpful. He helped me order food on grab and even brought up. We were celebrating my son's b-day and they had a small cakes for us in the room.

Room tip: Get a high room
Date of stay: January 2020

Dear Mr. / Ms. Chic1980,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Gic Luxury Hotel & Spa. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At GIC, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Chris Tran