“Wonderful Halal Dish!”

Nan N Kabab Halal Restaurant
Ranked #66 of 1,039 Restaurants in Da Nang
Description: NAN n KABAB Restaurant Establish 2013 in Hanoi Vietnam. In Our Menu We Combine Authentic Dishes From Pakistani , Middle East And Afghani & Indian Cuisines. We Serve 100% Halal Food Imported Meat From Australia. Our Chef Team Are Highly Skilled With More Then 10 Year Experience In Cooking Multi Dishes.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We have really enjoyed the very delicious taste of the food as well as the warmly atmosphere here. Thanks Nan N Kabab Halal Restaurant who has brought us a wonderful and unforgettable moment!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Excellent taste and very good food. Very friendly restaurant services. The food cooked freshly, serve with care.

1  Thank RNA F
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We had briyani chicken and another one that I forgot the name of the dishes but it sooo good. the side dish also very nice. Very recommended for muslims travelers.

2  Thank Maslah S
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed in Danang a few days for a company trip. This restaurant somewhat brought me a different taste after having a lot local foods. Enjoyed the nan and chicken curry.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I ate here lunchtime aug - I was very excited about the prospects of a Pakistani restaurant in Danang. I have lived and eaten well in both Pakistan and India, I also grew up in Bradford eating Pakistani curries. So all I can say is I was so disappointed - I had a Lamb curry that was way, way, well below my expectancy of good curry. Over priced and very disappointed.

1  Thank Bbek B