“Body massage ”

La Vila Spa
Ranked #146 of 176 Spas & Wellness in Da Nang
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: La Vila Spa Danang - Perfect Touch Beauty More services Many more incentives for everyone in 2017 Come to La Vila Da Nang Spa to experience the moments of relaxation with friends and relatives offline
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Good body message and good skills. The strength is suitable for me. Also, the price is reasonable. However, they will charge tip automatically.

Date of experience: March 2018
in 4 reviews
"skills"
"shop"

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

The staff is very nice and always have a big smile. We have a facial treatment here and it is comfortable

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Both thai and traditional massage were very good, great atmosphere, recommemded! The prices are well for the quality

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

I went there to get a back massage.
What I got was a very poor shoulder, neck and head massage with maybe 15% back. And it was not good as well. I tried to comunicate with the woman but she did not understand. Not even „harder“.
After the treatment was over I got the check, with a mandatory 20% tip on top.
I got many better massages for less money in vietnam :/

Date of experience: January 2018
See more reviews
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

I stumbled upon la Vila during my visit in Da Nang, being only a short walk from my hotel. Upon arrival I was greeted very kindly by the owner of the spa - a lovely lady. The hot stone massage I received was so great that I decided to return the following day for a facial. Very impressed with the service here and you can’t go wrong with the prices. Would definitely recommend checking this place out if you’re visiting Da Nang.

Date of experience: January 2018