“Massage & treatment”

Herbal Spa
Ranked #5 of 149 Spas & Wellness in Da Nang
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Being viewed as green steppe at the heart of Danang, Herbal Spa gives you the feeling of freshness in a green space, 6 massage rooms with one flower theme for each will take you from one experience to another. At Herbal Spa, you would feel like stepping into a fairy land which is quiet and relaxing, completely separate from the outside world. Herbal Spa therapeutic massage strives to improve your
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stairs / lift, Lockers / storage, Baby buggy parking, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Herbal Spa tops my list of massages, so far on our trip to Vietnam. It is very clean and very professional. Very good value. I had a massage and a facial treatment.

My husband also had a massage and really enjoyed it too.

Herbal S, Manager at Herbal Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dearest Friend of Herbal Spa,

Thank you very much for choosing our spa services. It’s our pleasure to welcome you here and your satisfaction means the world to us. It’s lovely people like you that make us love our work even more. I hope that we can serve you in the nearest future and with even a greater service quality and keep making you proud of us.

All reviews
"minute massage"
"oil massage"
"place is clean"

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and wondered in for a massage. We didn't have a booking, so we could only get a one hour massage.
My wife got the Thai massage and I got a herbal massage, and we went for the VIP room.
Having a couple room for the massage was really nice. The girls giving the massage really know their stuff.
My wife would give it a 5, but I am giving it a 4.
I would recommend booking so you can do a longer massage.

1  Thank Shane M
Herbal S, Người quản lý at Herbal Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Hiển thị ít hơn

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

We had a hot stone massage for an hour which was extremely enjoyable. Professional, skillful and friendly staff. Highly recommend. Still amused that our masseuse skillfully lifted me in the air for some kind of stretching.

Herbal S, Người quản lý at Herbal Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

I was here for a 60 minute Massage during our stay in Da Nang. It was not the only Massage I has, but the BEST!
The girl exactly followed my wishes and I enjoyed every minute of the hour. Thanks a lot to the whole friendly team!

Herbal S, Người quản lý at Herbal Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 March 2018

Best spa i ever had. The staffs could speak good English and Chinese. They will give you a checklist before the treatment. You can write your requests on it. The environment is clean and tidy. Professional massagist! Refreshment is provided before and after the spa. Highly recommended! I would like to come for the second time but it always fully booked for peak hours. Remember to book in advance! They replied in social media platform quickly. (i.e. wechat, facebook, etc.)