Open today: 8:30 am - 9:00 pm
Review Highlights
Years ago but suit still going strong

I feel terrible I never write this review earlier. I'm pretty sure I was one of these ladies first... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
ThomasW2824
via mobile
Great experience

Overall an amazing experience. We ordered two dresses and two sets that we are very satisfied with... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

from USD 29.00
from USD 83.00
from USD 54.00
More Info
All reviews tailor shop great service high quality winter coat quality materials eye for detail cold water within hours great attention to detail family business items of clothing her sister body type piece suit very reasonable price amazing quality beautiful dress
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I was recommended Two Ladies by someone who had clothes made form hem preciously and been very happy . I showed them a picture of a pair of trousers I wanted and they made to fit perfectly first time . I’ve had numerous compliments on them back in Australia . Also had an evening dress made that required a couple of trips to get it to fit perfectly but the end result was worth it . A beautiful dress I will be sure to wear to any formal occasion . See you next time we are in Vietnam . Thanks

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Small was very helpful attentive and patient. Whilst we were there she had a very demanding difficult customer and her approach and service was excellent.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 28 March 2018

What a professional team! These ladies were so friendly and efficient, If I ever go back to Hoi An, the two Ladies Tailor shop is the first place I will go.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Fantastic Tailors! Talented professional team! They listen to what you want and make sure you are happy with the end product. 24 hour turnaround! Amazing! An evening dress for my wife. We highly recommend Two Ladies Taylors in Hoi An. Thank You!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We were reccomended Two ladies by a local. Instantly when getting there we felt like we were family due to how nice they all were.

Each of the ladies took there time and really helped us to get the perfect suits made. Being a larger male my suit had to be altered to be able to fit me correctly . It fits better than anything i have ever worn.

The work was of an extremely high quality and we all walked out extremely happy.

Would definetly recomend to anyone. As our experience at Two ladies was unrivaled in anyway.....

Date of experience: November 2017