Yaly Couture - Nguyen Duy Hieu branch
Review Highlights
Good stuff

It is a very well established tailoring shop. They literally have a machine which maps all your... read more

Reviewed yesterday
RossG1368
South Africa
via mobile
Absolutely incredible service and beautiful clothing from Anne, Grace and Brenda

Absolutely amazing experience. My travel companion got suits made overnight and I had two beautiful... read more

Reviewed yesterday

from USD 6.00
from USD 44.00
from USD 29.00
2,292 results
All reviews attention to detail great service sales assistant final fitting wedding dress fabric selection finished product high quality final product custom made whole process quality clothes suit jacket within hours pair of shoes multiple fittings business shirts
Reviewed 9 January 2013

Came here with my brother to have suit jackets made. The staff convinced us to go for the full suit instead, costing about 130 USD per suit. We had to leave the next morning, so were not expecting much from the suits.

When we picked up the suits we were pleasantly surprised that everything fit very well, and was completed on time. If you don't mind spending a bit more for your suit, this is the place to go.

Reviewed 9 January 2013 via mobile

I had been to Yaly twice on previous trips to Hoi An, but I must say that this time I was greatly disappointed with the service.

I wanted a jacket copied in two different fabrics. The girl who assisted me seemed disinterested and distracted and I think this is due to the fact that Yaly has become a victim of its own popularity. The girls seemed harried and stressed.

At my first fitting, I left after waiting 20 minutes with no attention and tried again the following day. I never saw the girl who assisted me at the beginning again - perhaps my order wasn't big enough for her to give personalised attention. And when I returned to collect the jackets, I was informed that they couldn't be released until the quality controller had seen them. I returned several hours later, only to be told that they STILL hadn't been examined. Eventually the clothes were delivered to my hotel.

All in all, the experience left a sour taste, particularly as I had had such great service on previous visits. Whilst the fabric selection at Yaly is very good, the service in my case was not. And the finished product was a little underwhelming too. I won't be recommending any of my friends to Yaly in the future.

Reviewed 7 January 2013

My son and I had 7 shirts and a suit made. Turned around in 2 days, had three fittings, service, quality and price were all amazing. The items are top quality, excellent fit and look, and at an unbeatbale price. Thoroughly recommended.

Reviewed 6 January 2013

We came to Yaly on the back on recommendations from friends, as well as the positive reviews on TA, holding high expectations for the service, as well as the product. I had a number of shirts made, and my parter had two dresses made. The shirts were of okay quality - nothing to rave about - and there seemed to be great difficulty in delivering a plain black shirt until the last minute.

Customer Service was fairly average, with a decent wait time at most hours of the day, and prices were certainly above average for what else can be easily found in other parts of Hoi An. My parter has a number of items made at a number of different shops, and she found that Yaly was certainly not the best.

Overall, Yaly is okay but certainly nothing to rave about.

Reviewed 3 January 2013

Was trying to get two blazers and a suit made, but even after six fittings they couldnt get anything right. Attention to detail was horrible, and whenever i would show something was done wrong, they would try to convince me that it was the way suits are made (!!!). They were never able to stick to fitting times and always made me wait over an hour. I strongly advise you avoid this tailor. If you know what quality looks like, you would choose the other silk tailors on the same Tran Phu street.