Open today: 8:30 am - 8:30 pm
Review Highlights
Great service and quality

We used Tuong Tailors at the Sunrise Resort. Mina and Kathy were very helpful and ensured that... read more

Reviewed yesterday
DRMECampbell
Hoi An, Vietnam
via mobile
Hoi an

Hotel recommended this tailor paid for taxi. Choose the design of my shorts then the material. Went... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 3 days ago
Maps17422962750

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Hoi An
from USD 36.00
from USD 29.00
from USD 83.00
from USD 54.00
3,874 results
All reviews great service sunrise resort premium resort james bond attention to detail leather jacket whole process special thanks end result excellent quality high quality my partner finished product business shirts thank you so much fitted perfectly end product
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Had good Taylor in experience for me and my wife with jacket, suit and blouses. All well done and after a few fittings perfect. Can recommend, our assistant was Ewa, very pleasant.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

highly recommend coming here if you want a suit made. Bo helped out so much with picking out the pattern and materials. never pushy. super informative during the fitting and helpful deciding where to loosen and tighten the suit. finished product looks amazing. definitely ask for Bo. would recommend to anyone.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Had two shirts made in 24hrs thanks to the expert tailoring of Kim. The process seemed daunting when I first arrived but Kim put my mind at ease straight away. She was super efficient and friendly. Thanks Kim!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I had a fantastic experience at Tuong tailor and much of it was because my tailor, Kim, was such a good guide for how to get the suits that were the best for me. I was rather lost about what exactly to do and Kim was able to offer really useful suggestions and explanations for how different styles, cuts, colors etc would look on me. She also worked really hard to make sure my suit looked perfect and that I was completely satisfied. Everyone in the entire store working on my clothes came to see how my clothes looked and what alterations made sense. This was definitely one of my favorite experiences in Vietnam.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Great service! In less than 48h they made 2 high quality suits! Very friendly staff and endless options of fabrics.