“TU NHI cloth shop 35 Hoang Dieu Street Hoi An”
Review of Tu Nhi Cloth Shop

Tu Nhi Cloth Shop
Ranked #188 of 415 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Fast, efficient, reasonable and caring"
TU NHI Cloth Shop is fabulous I visited both Anh and Sunny and these girls were amazing. They Knew exactly what I wanted and designed and copy everything perfectly. We had a number dresses copied and duplicated - I ended up getting 4 dresses that I did bring with me and had them made in 5 colours each and they were Perfect.
I also had photo of a Jacket and some other dresses and the girls made a fabulous copy of these. My husband had 2 suits made, Winter Over coats - yes these girls are fast, efficient and friendly.
I have now referred over a dozen friends there in the last month and all have had a very good experience and happy with all their purchases.

2  Thank Amber D

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Due to luggage weight constraints we didn't consider having any clothing tailored made while visiting Vietnam. While walking around Hoi An in the late afternoon we passed Tu Nhi Cloth Shop and were drawn into the shop by the eye catching front display of jackets, shirts and other clothing displayed. We were approched by a lovely, friendly female staff member who was not over-powering when speaking with you. We eventually purchased an evening gown, jacket and a number of business shirts. At 4.30pm we were measured up for the clothing and returned at 6pm for a final fitting. At 8.30pm the clothing was delivered to our hotel. All items were professionaly finished with no flaws or loose threads. We were delighted with our purchases and because they were tailor made the fitting was excellent. We finished posting them back home ourselves via the Hoi An post office which were very helpful. The 2 staff members of Tu Nhi were very professional and fun to deal with and should be congratulated. I would highly recommend this clothes store.

1  Thank Jane H
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We didn't plan to have any clothes made while in Hoi An but changed our minds after hearing rave reviews from a fellow traveler, and we are so glad we did! My daughter and I had several dresses made, and my husband got a fabulous suit and a couple pairs of shorts. (All of these were made from photos from the internet.) Ahn and Sang were meticulous, honest and lovely to work with. They did not stop making adjustments until they were satisfied and the clothes were perfect. I highly recommend Tu Nhi and will definitely return the next time I am in Hoi An. Thank you Ahn and Sang!

1  Thank Catale1234
Reviewed 14 April 2014

These two genuine, honest and beautiful girls made my wife look like a fashion model, my daughter a princess and me a business tycoon! I hate shopping yet didn't mind at all the several visits we had here. Nothing was to much trouble, and their eye for fashion, detail, service and fitting was exemplary. Thank you Ahn and Sang.

1  Thank Ben W
Reviewed 9 April 2014

These two sisters are so great! you show them jsut a picture of what you want and in a few hours they will give you back a great jacket, blazer, dress, anything!!!! and it fits perfectly. I spend hours there laughing and shopping because they are really amazing. I truly recommend. They have the best fabrics and tailors.

1  Thank Helena M