Open today: 8:30 am - 9:00 pm
Review Highlights
Quality Leather Goods

Wife and I purchased 2 custom made buffalo leather overnight bags. I also purchased a pair of... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
SimonBHealey
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile
Brilliant

Had a pair of leather shoes made here a few days ago. Service was great and although they were a... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from USD 39.00
from USD 58.00
from USD 30.00
More Info
All reviews sunrise resort leather jacket nana banana premium resort great service pair of boots leather goods lovely leather quality leather custom made travel bag within hours great product final product my partner excellent quality fitted perfectly
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Beautiful customer service from Lien. We had a leather duffle bag, leather jacket and leather back pack made here. All amazing quality leather and very helpful/informative staff. We are very happy :) Thank you very much!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Had a pair of leather shoes made here. Quality product and great service from MY. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

During our stay at Sunrise resort we met Lien at shoes shop 09 and she provided excellent service to provide top quality service for my belt fittings. The advice and attention to detail Lien provided in fitting my leather belts was outstanding and the resulting belts were of excellent quality.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Very good service with friendly staff. We had jackets made and Nana banana took good care of us. The jackets were ready in no time. I showed a pickture of what I wanted and got exactly that.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and two friends bought their leather jackets here and they couldn't be happier. First when my girlfriend tried on her jacket it wasn't the way she wanted, but they fixed it to her liking with no problem and now it's perfect. Nana Banana was really amazing and always in the best mood and so helpful! Thank you!