Open today: 8:30 am - 9:00 pm
Review Highlights
Great service

Came to 09 shoes on a recommendation from our hotel. I got a pair of women’s brogues made that look... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Avalonliana
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
via mobile
Great service and range

I purchased 2 pairs of sandals and my husband purchased a pair of leather boat shoes and 2 belts... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago

from USD 28.90
from USD 35.00
from USD 24.00
More Info
All reviews sunrise resort leather jacket premium resort nana banana great service travel bag pair of boots leather goods quality leather lovely leather custom made within hours great product final product my partner fitted perfectly excellent quality
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Had a pair of leather shoes made here. Quality product and great service from MY. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

During our stay at Sunrise resort we met Lien at shoes shop 09 and she provided excellent service to provide top quality service for my belt fittings. The advice and attention to detail Lien provided in fitting my leather belts was outstanding and the resulting belts were of excellent quality.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Very good service with friendly staff. We had jackets made and Nana banana took good care of us. The jackets were ready in no time. I showed a pickture of what I wanted and got exactly that.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and two friends bought their leather jackets here and they couldn't be happier. First when my girlfriend tried on her jacket it wasn't the way she wanted, but they fixed it to her liking with no problem and now it's perfect. Nana Banana was really amazing and always in the best mood and so helpful! Thank you!

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Twice I went in the Shoes Shop 09 store to try to purchase a buffalo leather bag. The first time there was to much difference between my asking price and the offer from the shop. Then I went around and visit among other shops Kha Thi Shop (Simon Leather on TripAdvisor) that has the same quality (or even better). They offert a 25% lower and I felt the quality was perfect, but I wanted a little different bag so I went back to 09 Shoe shop again. This day they went down in price as low as Simon Leather after I was already outside, but 09 Shoe shop didn't make a new one for that price. So I left with a picture of the bag that I wanted. Simon Leather fixed it the same and even better.

I don't know the quality of 09 Shoe shop but I now that I first should go to Simon Leather because they have honest pricing and as you will see amazing quality. You can even see how they fix the bag.

Don't be fooled! Good luck by making your choice.