All reviews tin tin free bikes old town nice hotel swimming pool buffet breakfast nice pool a free shuttle bus triple room stayed here for nights short cycle good size minute ride sun loungers air con rooms are big loved this hotel
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Value for money in incredible! I stayed here for 2 nights...then extended my booking for 3 weeks. Breakfast is AMAZING, room service is consistent, staff are friendly, pool gets great sun, and Free Bikes and Shuttle.

I love it here.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

This was our 5th hotel as part of a 15 day tour of Vietnam. During our stay of 4 nights we found the staff to appear disinterested & unhelpful, leaving us to resolve queries ourselves. Whether at reception or at breakfast staff rarely smiled or acknowledged guests. Requesting anything, including an omelette for breakfast, often left me feeling I was a bother.
We found the noise level from other rooms & the music from a nearby restaurant disruptive at night. Some guests during our stay would yell between the levels which echoed along the hallways.
The positive was the shuttle into town & the beach.
Overall, if I was too visit Hoi An again I'd stay somewhere else.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

What’s not to love about Sunshine Hotel? Great welcome from staff that are so very pleasant and obliging, spa room that takes couples and are excellent operators. All rooms look directly down onto the pool and are so quiet even sitting on the balcony you can see the world passing by and gardens in the background on a quiet street off a Main Street for ease of access. They even drove over to DaNang to collect us and returned us to airport. Amazing service twice there now and will return to my happy place of Hoian

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights and have nothing to complain about. We booked the cheapest room but got an unexpected free upgrade (probably because not fully booked). Pool, breakfast, room and service were very good, additionally they offer a free shuttle to the city + return and to the beach and also free bikes! Maybe the only minus point: bus to the beach just once per day, and no shuttle back, but when you know that before its okay. The Hotel is a little bit outside of the "city", about 15 min walkway, but therefore it is nice and quiet. We felt very comfortable and would always come back again.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2018

The room was excellent spacious and bright.
The pools were amazing and never crowded always plenty of beds available.
The restaurants lacked any atmosphere for evening meal on our last evening we chose to eat in the hotel and there 6 people dining and we were totally outnumbered by the staff. We ate across the road a couple of times the food was excellent and also took advantage of the shuttle bus into Hoi An . I would like to add that the breakfast were superb.

Room tip: we had a see facing room on the first floor this was excellent
Date of stay: February 2018