Open today: 8:00 am - 9:30 pm
Review Highlights
I can't wait to have more clothes made

I meant to leave this review when I confirmed my clothes had safely arrived in New York. Apparently... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
LostAndyFound
New York City, New York
Great tailoring and service

I had two suits tailored here while staying in beautiful Hoi An. My wife also had a dress made... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from USD 60.00
from USD 38.00
from USD 30.00
More Info
All reviews great service wool suit quality control fabric choice high quality fabrics exceptional quality silk dress attention to detail end product my boyfriend beautiful clothes sales assistant these guys special thanks business shirts pair of pants within hours
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I had this tailor recommended to me by friends & it didn’t disappoint. Kimmy who runs the place is lovely. I took in a much loved dress for them to replicate to which I reckon they did it 110% (better than the original) so I had them do another. Very professional with fittings, garment tags & care instructions! Super speedy - my dress was turned around in 24hrs, and if not ready at the time they originally promise they’ll call your hotel to let you know. My only criticism would be that the selection of cotton fabrics didn’t offer as much choice as I would have hoped. Don’t expect it to be cheap though... you will pay a similar price to buying it off the rack in a store (my dress $40 AUD, I only paid $50 for the original) but benefit being they fit it exactly to your body and you can choose the fabrics.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 22 March 2018

I am delighted with my lovely purple Velvet coat. I had a photo on my camera of my now tatty old one. Hannah was lovely. She listened to exactly what i wanted. Made a few suggestions and the coat was perfect. During the first fitting, my friend loved it so much that she ordered one too. Excellent price and excellent service.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

With the help of Kylie I had several pieces made. My partner also had a full suit made. Everything turned out just as we had hoped and the prices were more than reasonable. The staff remembered us by name each time we came back for a fitting/pick up. Along with the great tailor made clothes, I really enjoyed the experience and service. I would recommend it to everyone!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 23 February 2018

I went to this store to buy 5 yards of silk fabric as a gift to a friend for her "mother of the groom" dress. I specifically asked to see silk and when I found one I liked I again asked if it was silk and was specifically told that it was 90% silk and 10% cotton. I repeated it after her and she said yes. I also bought 3 yards for myself.When I got home I burned a swatch to test it and it is largely, if not entirely, polyester. I am both angry at being intentionally lied to and embarrassed to have to tell my friend that the silk that I promised is in fact polyester. A quality shop would never do this. This happened on February 2, 2018.

3  Thank Elsabae
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Díky Aobaba, našli jsme u vás naprosto úžasný servis. Ikdyž jsou naše postavy značně neobvyklé, u vás jsme byli neuvěřitelně spokojeni. Výběr oblečení je velmi široký, ještě širší je výběr materiálů, zkouška byla druhý den ráno a odpoledne jsme měli objednávku na recepci hotelu.

thanks to Aobaba, we've found a great service from you. While our bodys are very unusual, we were incredibly happy with you. The selection of clothes is very wide, the selection of materials is even wider, the exam was the next morning and in the afternoon we had an order at the hotel reception.

1  Thank 674lud_kd